The evolution of poker

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is amazing to me how far poker has come,from the backrooms of bars and home games to where it has evolved to now. anyone esles thoughts on this:rolleyes:

G

gnarus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do sometimes. Poker for American players has slowly recovered- but sometimes I really wonder what the scene would be like today if not for Black Friday so long ago.

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes we kinda recreate it that way and have a cigar while playing our micro buyin private tournaments.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker has evolved considerably, and continues to evolve presently. This understanding is key when trying to develop a winning strategy. The transitory state of the game (and all of us) is critical to understand.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker today is more popular, it has evolved too much, first that it is a very good, interesting game, full adrenaline, but with the arrival of the internet it became more popular, people can play from home without any problem , and the most important thing for the world of poker, is that everyone can play without exception, it is a game where everyone has the ability to compete and even win a lot of money without having many times experience ...