Evidence For and Against Zombies

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe zombies exist. Now graboids, shriekers, and assblasters, Oh yeah. And we all know vampires exist.:):):)

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just look at Shaun of The Dead - loads of zombies in that film, they cant all of been actors in make up :rolleyes:

Blatantly vain posting of me from Shaun of the Dead...

Attachments

• n693960985_89751_5475.jpeg
    n693960985_89751_5475.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be prepared:

338673695_8a56716f84.jpg

060819_2.jpg

243075882_faa186a024.jpg

zombie-kit.jpg

229133126_98721e2d96.jpg

post-zombies.jpg

ZombieSurvivalKit.jpg

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know how valid the 'evidence' is, but I've closely watched many co-workers at places of previous employment. If they walked like one, talked like one, acted like one and looked like one - then they MUST BE ...

I noticed this became even MORE apparent in the company I owned before I retired, and the condition seemed most prevalent during working hours.

T

thasauce7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once when I was in high school my parents were gone so I invited my girlfriend of the time to hang out. She looked pretty damn good when she got there, and she ended up staying the night. Ill never forget the next morning I woke up and looked at her and I couldn't tell if she was a zombie or if her makeup was smeared. Either way that was too much of a risk for me, so I broke up with her that morning and she tried to bite me. I've believed ever since...

T

thasauce7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once when I was in high school my parents were gone so I invited my girlfriend of the time to hang out. She looked pretty damn good when she got there, and she ended up staying the night. Ill never forget the next morning I woke up and looked at her and I couldn't tell if she was a zombie or if her makeup was smeared. Either way that was too much of a risk for me, so I broke up with her that morning and she tried to bite me. I've believed ever since...

H

hornellfred

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to show my age, but the only Zombies I know are the band with Rod Argent. Tell Her no,no,no,no,no,no,...no no no. They also did She's Not There. Good Tunes so see there are Zombies.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know for a fact that there are NO zombies in the United States because the US sends there AZG (anti-zombie generator) to a 3rd party for testing. Since it's certified I feel confident living here. I wouldn't want to press my luck living in some of the smaller counties because you never know if their devious owners might be unleashing zombies on their citizenry.

fin2head

fin2head

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quit playing zombie video games, get some sleep and play poker to calm your nerves. There are no such creature accept in the movies. Of course my kids sometimes act like zombies cant get a word out of at times then turn into banshees cant stop talking.

dweezel

dweezel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zombies do exist.....
Just look in the customer service dept. of Best Buy or Wal-Mart.
Or any DMV office. Especially in Jersey.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
zombie.gif

Evidence for Zombies:

2) Zombies love to eat brains and there are 6 billion human brains out there to eat. People are just too greedy not to not be zombies and cash in on all those brains.
This goes a long way in explaining my everyday encounters with brain dead people.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They have to exist, shes their official annihilator.....Resident2 7

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen them...
Slot zombie

sometimes they are wearing flip-flops... on the street!

U

unstoppable4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt thy exist but then again we thought the coelacanth was extinct until 1938 so who knows?

-Made it this far with no thriller references yet.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt thy exist but then again we thought the coelacanth was extinct until 1938 so who knows?

-Made it this far with no thriller references yet.

Ahhhh, you missed it, page 1 snowman said his mil looked like one:)

W

wbread86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You sure you didn't get drunk, fall downstairs and take off yr shoes? Personally I don't believe in to aliens/zombies/monsters or w/e but you are right there is no proof for or against it, so I'm not sure.
Woah woah woah. Say what you want about zombies but Aliens definately exist! I've been abducted 52 times and haven't you seen those pictures of the ufo's and the aliens. There is no way those can be faked and look that real.

ABorges

ABorges

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe in aliens. Serious. That's a story for another thread though.

K

kazor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where would they even put your stuff, if they took it?

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hug a zombie

Have you hugged your zombie today? My zombie is an honor student from Horror Elementary!

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Haven't you guys ever watched "Dawn of the Dead"? (not Shoun.. a dif movie). They hired ton's of zombies to make it but since the budget was not enough to pay them all the set guys used real ammo instead of blanks. No zombie is going to go hire a lawyer and sue them for injuries, death, non payment etc.....

Only zombie I know of is Rob Zombie, but he's a living being of course. If any actually believes in any of this stuff I sugest you shut off the TV and go experience the real world for a change.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that the existence of this thread and the great amount of input points to the fact that there are zombies. Read it and creep.