Ever have a "Phil Hellmuth Moment"?

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have so many Phil Hellmuth moments that Ive lost count.. I know its terrible. Noone has to tell me. I also think that Ive lost my chat more times than anyone here on CC.. But Iam trying to be better about. I have currently have had my chat back for 2 months without losing it.

i got dibs on the chat ban pc..lol...uve seen me tirade against people i know and respect on the forum..even you :adore: ...so imagine how it is with multitude of strangers in the donkfests!!!:cool:

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think most people have Phil moments, I know I do. I wonder if Daniel Negreanu has ever had a Phil moment since he always appears to be very calm and cool about everything. :)

J

JEP712

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is my secret that I will like to share with you all. I am Bert.

stare.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG LOL! You need to make a video of this with the dramatic "Duh Duh Duhhhhhhhhh!" music! Also make a .gif of those 3 pictures!

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The funny thing about me is that I hate Phil Hellmuth for the way he acts, but I act the same way. The other day my pocket AAs got busted in a 4bet pot with 66. I shoved on the flop, dude calls with 66 and turns a 6!

Needless to say, I went off the handle for about 2 minutes. All this time, Crystal is just sitting there staring at her computer and not paying much attention to me. I looked at her, showed her the hand and told her to "shake your fist at him". She humored me, we had a good laugh and I went on to the next bad beat.

C

crow27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NOt proudly, I am claiming to be a shorter version of Phil. I don't really even like to watch him, but when some dipshit donks out on me, I usually let him have it, especially if it cripple me in a trny.
I truely don't care if somebody beats me with a legit hand, but I blow up when somebody goes runner runner on me when they have no business being in the hand.
It's always the worst players that get lucky anyway.

T

tubbs65

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
had my Phil moment when had ak, raised preflop and hit top pair on the flop, bet flop got called, bet turn got called, bet river got called and he had hit a 9 high straight by getting runner runner, got a 3 month chat ban for calling the guy every name under the sun, still call donks everything under the sun but haven't had another chat ban yet which i'm quite surprised about as someone does it everyday lol

aesopdurasic

aesopdurasic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i have had a few hellmuth moments and also had some matusow blow up also... i have never been very good at control my tilt and i kno thats a huge leak in my game

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you talking about live? Because especially with live games, it's definitely best to keep the Phil Hellmuth moments to yourself. Assuming you aren't getting a large amount of sponsorship money for being Phil Hellmuth, you don't want other players to have any emotion towards you - they will either play better against you, knowing that you are judging them, or take steps to hurt you even at their expense.

Plus, it's just nicer to have everyone happy at the table. Smile, die a little on the inside, and rake in the chips at the end of the night.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yesterday i had a bit of hellmuth moment, I shoved with QJ trying to steal blinds and one limper, guy had 3 times my stack and called with A4 I didnt really snap but was like T_T how can you call a shove with that? He won lol, but its all good :D... honestly there are few really really bad moves in poker... they're usually so obvious that everyone knows not to do them...

He was ahead of you. I won't tell if you wont, though!

L

Leatherass

DTB Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I admit I have had a few Hellmuth moments myself, but I am proud to say they were all done in my boxers at home on the computer with none of my words heard by anyone except for maybe the walls. :) I can't imagine for any amount of money wanting to go off on camera in a way that some players do.

P

PokerJoeAAAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was ahead of you. I won't tell if you wont, though!

Genius statement.
He really needs a much better hand to CALL a shove!
I think that was his point.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Genius statement.
He really needs a much better hand to CALL a shove!
I think that was his point.

Senseless needling is allowed in a thread about having a Phil Hellmuth moment.

The Gent

The Gent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had one last night, I manage to get it all in pre flop with Kings v villan (53/4), been waiting ages for a hand against him. He wins as 76s hits rivered straight. I go wtf? and he calls me a fish...

grrrrrr, still thinking about it now, feckin monkey :(

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had one last night, I manage to get it all in pre flop with Kings v villan (53/4), been waiting ages for a hand against him. He wins as 76s hits rivered straight. I go wtf? and he calls me a fish...

grrrrrr, still thinking about it now, feckin monkey :(

He wasn't calling you a fish! He was just fishing for a mate.;)