Ever get the feeling that online poker is rigged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokinbandito12

smokinbandito12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't we have enough of these threads already?

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To answer your question, the sites have a lot to gain. If a bad player constantly keeps losing all his money or never placing in the payout, he will not return to that poker site. There are a lot more bad players then good players, so if all the bad players never win, then they will quit. So the sites have to let the most horrible players make bad beats and rig it so they make money, to keep them coming back.

You have to know what I am talking about. Sometimes, near the end of a tournament, you see some of the players and think there is just no way this guy could make it this far. Then you check his win/loss record and it’s horrible, and you know that it’s the poker site letting him make some money to keep him hooked.

Ok I'm going to stop reading this thread for now after this post and post to it....First off, everybody is a bad poker player when the first start, no matter what. If a person is smart and they suck they wouldn't be playing real money tables anyway. There is NO way that this would be a good logic for a poker site for the fact that they make money off of anybody in a hand building a rake, or paying entry fees. The bigger stakes always max out the rake.

I just find this amusing...

U

unlucky79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing realy money latly, I've noticed people are a lot more aggresive with real money, I also hit better cards, just in the past to days, I've hit quads 3 times.

Cheater!!!!! LOL I need quad power too please give me some of your winning cards. Ive been on a cold streak when it comes to hitting quads..

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh, and as for bumping a 2 year old thread to troll, please stop.

It's now a 3 yr old thread, and it's still being trolled! We don't get enough of this TRIPE AND POPPYCOCK on a daily basis, we gotta dredge up tired, old TRIPE AND POPPYCOCK. It's enough to cause sane and sensible poker enthusiasts to send out a call to that legendary righter of wrongs, the peerless and fearless
EL KABONG
Attached Images
attachment.php

This thread has been kabonged!!!And, don't you forget it!

W

willba

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The companies get a percentage of the pot. They can take note of the hands that rake in the most money. Then, just have the program have a couple more of those hands every hour.

It isn't impossible. It's just not right.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The companies get a percentage of the pot. They can take note of the hands that rake in the most money. Then, just have the program have a couple more of those hands every hour.

But it's easy to tell if someone's tracking it. Random is predictable in the long run. And why are you bumping a 3 month old thread with a post that has almost no substance?

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Very nice 1st post! Take a thread that's 2 1/2 years old, bump it with no point, make some banal comment with no supporting evidence, and a ridiculous premise.

I'm going to do something I rarely do. If you had bothered to read any of the rest of this tired, old dead horse, right above your insightful observations, you'd have seen the following. And, it's fully as applicable now as it was then:

It's now a 3 yr old thread, and it's still being trolled! We don't get enough of this TRIPE AND POPPYCOCK on a daily basis, we gotta dredge up tired, old TRIPE AND POPPYCOCK. It's enough to cause sane and sensible poker enthusiasts to send out a call to that legendary righter of wrongs, the peerless and fearless
EL KABONG
Attached Images
attachment.php

This thread has been kabonged!!!And, don't you forget

Joe Slick

Joe Slick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I remember why I make it a point to not open these "rigged poker" threads. I think I'll tape a reminder to the side of my monitor.

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why don't we bump this thread again so that we can see all the rigged stuff from 3 yrs ago to remind us that online poker IS RIGGED OMGS.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
OMG. Did the one bumping this not read the other posts? Seriously, read the date of the last post in a thread before you bump it. Especially if it's a lame "OMGPOKHERISSORIGGEDED!!" thread. :rolleyes:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, but it seeems like everything in online poker comes in streaks. One day you'll be catching every river card and the next you can't get a facecard. I believe online poker is rigged, you just gotta play the rigging system.

i used to think that online poker was rigged, but after seeing some unreal stuff at our home games, i am believing that it is not rigged. I watch wsop on television and you can see some amazing hands that happen in online games. soo i guess its not rigged!!!!

Deleting these 2 - the bumper and the bumpet

Status
Not open for further replies.