Ever caught someone cheating at your table ?

M

Michael Sayah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
LB
Chips
Never happened with me ! but iv always wondered how people would deal with that ! and id like to hear ur stories ! how it happened who was it ? was it someone u knew? how he was cheating ! how u caught him ! what what did u do to him and how u dealt with it ?

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was once. A bot was playing at the table. We couldn't stop him for half a day. He played very aggressively, his stack became 800bb

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Funny you should say that. I think someone cheated me last night at my league game. 3 callers including myself in the hand. One guy went all in.
On the flop, I ended up with trip Kings. The other two, were drawing dead on the river.
Guy who went all in, started going on about what chips he put in, some other confusing content and he then says, "so these chips are mine, yours is what's left"
At first, I started thinking, but he was all in and I won the lot, so he shouldn't be getting anything back.
I couldn't be sure what had happened or what he had, so I just left it at that.
Still wonder about it now...

S

skulij

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing a live tournament and before the game started they had all the cards fanned out across the felt and I always check them and it looked good. Then about 10 hands in I fold a ten of spades preflop and then the flop comes and it has a ten of spades in it. I say whoa, tell the dealer I think I folded one of the flopped cards (didn't say which one in case I was wrong), he calls over the director and sure enough the ten of spades is there twice. They cancel the hand and get out a fresh deck. Then I think back and in an early hand this guy had won with two pair including tens and I wonder were there 2 tens in the deck that I didn't see when the deck was fanned out or did he slide one in? Still wondering.