Entering second R&A to test myself.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This probably belongs in my blog, but I figure if playing this particular R&A pays off repeatedly it will be good to share with you all.

It's at Cake and the field's pretty soft with several players rebuying a lot with complete crap right up to the add on period. Problem is, they can't seem to win back. So I'll just hang in there. I believe that some of the players are either rich or stupid and possibly both. They push with Face + anything after the rebuy period is over then act surprised when it doesn't work out.

Oh and should share my omaha hi-lo guilt too. I played like an idiot to clear the last bit of points for my first $10 of bonus but it was worth it since the pay off was better than in an SnG.

J

janef13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't follow

I don't follow, where is this cake tourney, what is the buy-in? What site?

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh sorry, Cake is the site. It's 35 cents to buy in and 25 cents for each rebuy and the add on, not counting if you double rebuy.

I messed up on my third try. I slid the slider wonky and hit wrong button cuz of timer and next thing I knew I was playing very foolishly. So I decided to call it quits.

Oh and I guess I just figured it was common knowledge. I'm dense at times. I'm sorry.