Enjoying poker again finally❤️❤️❤️

Blumoon888

Blumoon888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Since joining party poker I, m really enjoying poker again! As opposed to GG and pokerstars, you haven't got Brazilians, russians, Ukrainians going allin against your KK... AA etc with 8/3 off and winning! Plus the beats are far more realistic mostly. Thank you Cardschat for getting me to try them♥️♥️♥️

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
glad you are enjoying it . good luck allin !

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
actually. I enjoy playing now more than playing in ps or gg :giggle:(y)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, it's cool that there are no players who go all-in with bad cards and win, I hope they come to you a little later and you can play with them, but in the meantime, enjoy normal poker good luck, I hope everything works out for you there

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In micro limits you still find many players pushing all in. Even though I'm Brazilian, I hate it and I know there are many players who play crazy. But in PP the number of these players is much smaller and you see many more players playing the flop.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Don't worry. They will show up soon. This is just a good phase.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Generalizing is never smart. Just like it's not smart to think that playing against crazy people is bad.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always enjoyed playing on partypoker too, it's a pity that I can't do it yet. Good luck.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Since joining party poker I, m really enjoying poker again! As opposed to GG and pokerstars, you haven't got Brazilians, russians, Ukrainians going allin against your KK... AA etc with 8/3 off and winning! Plus the beats are far more realistic mostly. Thank you Cardschat for getting me to try them♥️♥️♥️
Of course, it is cool to play in a tournament in which only 20-30 players participate. Thanks to such tournaments, you may even get the impression that you are a pretty good player. It's good because it will boost your self-esteem :)

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, good luck, let's continue like this, the fact is that in the sites you mentioned there are many regular players as well as beginner players and that is where you must identify them and the decision which you must choose in order to obtain good results but you must get used to this type of players.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
My situation is the opposite, the best rooms I used to play in no longer operate in my country. by local regulations. how unfortunate I am

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The complicated thing about online poker is that, depending on the site you are playing on, you can lose the pleasure of playing poker due to so many unbelievable bad lucks, I'm not generalizing the sites because partypoker is one of the great sites to play on and pokerstars nowadays no longer I like it so much and it was one of my favorites

mbermejo174

mbermejo174

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
rookie players are tuff. we need to change our way of reading players when you are against one. keep it up mate!

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Regardless of which room you like best, I'm glad you're enjoying the game again. _Good luck at the tables.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
how can u not enjoy players going all in with 83o?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there may be people who sometimes don't enjoy it because due to poor results they may think that poker doesn't make you happy or that you shouldn't play this game anymore. But don't lose faith with a lot of study you can achieve great results.