Can our energy influence in our results?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think we can improve a lot if we play motivated and lucid. So, if you really dont want to play, dont play, and if you want to play, enjoy it.
Absolutly agree. When I am really into playing and not tired I find my self going deeper into tournaments. When I have not been feeling it It usually don't go well.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Without a doubt, energy is important just as it is in life in poker too, I think if you had a bad day you shouldn't play poker that day

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can my Energy to influence on my results?! Of course,Yes! I think, only my Energy and influences on my results, as in one side, so and in another... That's all!

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Whether the objective of the game is merely recreational, or in the cases in which it is faced as a race, various conditionings appear that positively or negatively influence our mood states. we have relationships inside and outside the field of poker that, like it or not, affect us.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think we can improve a lot if we play motivated and lucid. So, if you really dont want to play, dont play, and if you want to play, enjoy it.
You are right and it really is. The game should bring us joy and not stress, and therefore you should never force yourself to play. These seem like obvious things, but I'm sure there are players who still don't understand this.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The main quality of a leader is energy, not intelligence. Energy organizes and creates our entire space of life. Your mind cannot function correctly when you are overexcited, scared or tilting. Find your ideal energy, this is important in poker.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Of course, yes, with regard to mental energy, which is closely linked to the game since it is a mental sport, I don't think physical energy is very relevant.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Yes i my case, my coach has been influenced me in getting a lil better

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general - yes, because our energy affects the decision-making at the tables, and the success of the results depends on these decisions)

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It certainly has a lot of influence, our mental state during the game is very important. You have to be resilient, constant and motivated.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If your energy has a positive effect on the bot, then your success in online poker is guaranteed.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Indeed, mental energy plays an important role in the way I play.
When I'm tired, I stay away from playing for a bit.

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
im angry 24x7 of course my result changing

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker player's energy and overall state of mind can significantly influence their game. Here are a few ways in which a player's energy can impact their performance:

1. Focus and Concentration: Poker requires intense focus and concentration to make accurate decisions and analyze the game. If a player lacks energy or feels mentally fatigued, their ability to stay focused and make optimal decisions may be compromised.
  2. Emotional Stability: Poker can be an emotionally challenging game, and managing emotions is crucial for success. When a player is low on energy, they may be more prone to emotional swings, tilt, or impulsive decision-making, which can negatively impact their game.
  3. Patience and Discipline: Poker often requires patience and discipline to wait for profitable opportunities and avoid unnecessary risks. When a player's energy is low, they may become more impatient or less disciplined, leading to poor decision-making or chasing losses.
  4. Physical Endurance: Poker tournaments or long cash game sessions can be physically demanding, especially in live settings where players may be sitting for extended periods. Having sufficient energy and physical endurance is important to maintain mental acuity and avoid fatigue-related mistakes.
  5. Social Interaction: In live poker, players interact with opponents and the surrounding environment. Having positive energy and a friendly demeanor can contribute to better table dynamics, potentially influencing the behavior of opponents and creating more favorable situations.
To optimize their energy and enhance their performance, poker players can consider the following strategies:

• Prioritize rest and sleep to ensure mental and physical well-being.
  • Maintain a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise, proper nutrition, and hydration.
  • Take breaks during long sessions to recharge and refresh the mind.
  • Manage stress and emotions through techniques like deep breathing, meditation, or mindfulness.
  • Surround themselves with a supportive and positive poker community for motivation and encouragement.
By prioritizing their energy levels and overall well-being, poker players can enhance their focus, decision-making, emotional control, and overall performance at the table.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Call it 'energy' or whatever but I believe in this quote: "you cannot have a positive life and a negative mind"* this goes in every area of life and not just poker but to be on-topic, I'd say that if you 'believe' you'll lose with AA(the hand is 'cursed' for you) and/ or that you'll run bad in a tournament then you're just wasting your time as for sure you won't play your A game and you'll miss many spots and in the end your results will suffer even if you ran bad or not... so, IMO it's important to do some meditation before your sessions and/ or anything that can help you relax and make you concentrate fully on the poker tables for longer periods of time...

GLGL all at the tables $$$

P

Platonic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is a good question to a regular player ask yourself every time before playing "My energy will get influence in my play today?" Because our mental healthy is the most important thing to pay attention to have a good game.

Junk_hand_Jack

Junk_hand_Jack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Of course, energy affects the game. I never sit down to play poker if I'm upset and don't have the mood, or if I'm tired after some physical activity or training, I don't sit down to play either. When I'm exhausted mentally and physically, I make mistakes playing poker, so it's better for me to wait until I'm fully recovered and then start playing.
Exactly right. And at my age, energy is in short supply ;)

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think so, online poker is rigged, it always helps players from a certain country.

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that the energy I have on a given day can influence my results in a poker tournament. When I'm well rested, focused and in a good mood, I can make more assertive decisions and deal better with the challenges at the table. On the other hand, if I'm tired, distracted, or low on energy, I may make rash decisions or make mistakes that negatively affect my performance. Therefore, I try to take care of myself physically and mentally, ensuring a good night's sleep, proper nutrition and moments of rest before participating in a tournament, as I believe that energy and state of mind can make the difference in the final results.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I think is not only be motivated, because it’s important the knowledge, selfcontrol, learning more strategies, control your bankroll and be always focus in the game.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think so . because your energy and how you feel has influence on your decisions and also influence on how long you can function before you tilt

and to get good energy it is important to set things into your favor like sleeping enough , eating healthy , working out , stop playing when you are tilted , take breaks . etc

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
You talk about such obvious things that, unfortunately, most poker players simply cannot understand and therefore often experience losses and disappointments.