Emotional Rollercoaster...care to share?

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, yesterday was a real emotional roller coaster. I’m at the convenient store waiting on my sandwich and decide to play a hand on my cell phone. Very first hand I lose $40 to a flush. I was on my way to work. I’m allowed on my cell phone at work which allows me to make money while making money. After I get settled in at work, I start playing and the first hand I play wins me $50. I take a break between every session. Watched the movie “Boiler Room.” Watched Daniel Negreanu play a tournament on YouTube.(He can be tilting to watch at times). Go over some more of my method, add something, edit something you know. I go back in and slowly but surely my bankroll gets chopped away until I bust.

Has anyone else had a similar experience like this they care to post?

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is so far outside of any boundaries I set for myself that I am not even sure if this is a spoof posting.

I have never played poker on a phone let alone on a phone at a convenience store. I can multi-task at home (watch TV and play poker) but can't imagine anyone at work able to watch TV/You Tube and play poker.

If I am to take this post seriously (I sit on the fence) I would say losing money at poker while running errands and 'working' would be the expected outcome.

P

pvenditto88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once turned $25 freebet on sports betting site to $57,000 only to lose it all back... does that count?