Earning a seat with the CC bigboys/girls...

cali420fornia

cali420fornia

Hey dudes, and dudettes respectively.

If only bodog sent out a memo before they disabled our deposits. I suppose maybe there is some rule that they are not allowed...i could imagine it causing site problems or something from everyone rushing to get a last deposit in, but i digress.

Sucks for me but i made a transfer to my checking account the day before they disabled me, then i lost 26$ (the rest) playing 12$ 6 handed sit and go's.

Anyway the point is i am using my poker points (Bodog) and playing the freerolls to try and get my 10$ for the buyin for the CC tourny at bodog saterday. Last night i came in 156 out of 4000 but the money started at 99th. i played from 640PM to like 930PM! i crapped out in true donk fashion sad to say by going all in with 88. i was delirious what can i say.

So anyway here i am in the 0+0$ 1500$ guarrenteed with 9K in chips grinding it out just for a chance to play with the big boys at CC. I will play every night this week for practice but most importantly to earn my buyin for saterday. When you guys see me saterday at least you know i earned my seat :D

cali420fornia

cali420fornia

well i made it to 37th out of 4000 paid me $7.50...im about 3$ away so im going to have to do it again tomorow night.

At least i made it to some cash.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
it is listed right here on the forum. take some time and lookaround and check the calendar.

cali420fornia

cali420fornia

thanks buck...

if i can pull off a repeat tonight im golden!

Its funny how my freeroll strategy has changed because i CANNOT deposit money. I pretty much sit out until the first break is over, barely play untill the second, and get crazy before the third. If im in it for the fourth i wait for the money.

I would take risks i dont now because i could just play anytime but now i have to be very careful with my online bankroll or i cant play.

Maybe i should thank bodog for not letting me deposit...maybe....maybe...

cali420fornia

cali420fornia

alright mama i did it...well kind of. i lost the freeroll early on, i had lost my patience watching people double and triple and quadruple up with blind aggresion. i know i know, they will lose in the long run but it really got to me last night so i just closed the window and watched some simpsons. about an hour later i sat back down ready to work.

I entered a 2$+.20 beginner sit and go tourny with a 6/5/4/3/2$ payout structure. i placed 3rd. so my bankroll went up to like 9 and change.

I entered another 2+.20 and placed 5th. waste of time.

I entered anopther 2+.20 and took second! this sit and go was alot easier than the other one, left me feeling unsatisfied. i bascically just folded into the money :) but it left my bankroll at around 14$

I entered my last tourny for the night a 4+.40 beginner sit and go and took 1ST BABY! Now thats satisfaction.

So im in. mission accomplished. hell i can even play a few more sit and goes tonight and have enough for tommorow.

Are you all shaking in your boots?

Last edited:
pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
ok , no i am not shaking in my boots just yet. i may have peed my pants ( a little).lol. great job. just goes to show you what a little determination can do,:)