Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr challenge

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have stopped playing, apparently Durrrr left, don't know if he said why.

According to PTR, they played 909 hands tonight with Jungleman coming out a winner for around 47k.

Overall he is up 582k over ~6100 hands.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PTR is missing a ton of hands so please stop using them and reporting it. Jungle won closer to 150 to 200K over 1K hands. plus the 518K from about ~ 5800 hands before

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
official number is 170K for the session so total for about 6800 hands is about 688K

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I will stop, bad me. I will lookout for your updates from now on

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
use highstakesdb its a lot more reliable. Its not 100% uptodate but it is better than ptr

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the tip, wonder if it was planned that they wouldn't go for a long session today, from what I read on the chat (not to be trusted either of course) Dwan quit quite abruptly

G

gopnik885

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was there and watched the games, Dwan was loosing ,they went to 4 tables and then he lost another one, pretty serious pot, after that he just left.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the tip, wonder if it was planned that they wouldn't go for a long session today, from what I read on the chat (not to be trusted either of course) Dwan quit quite abruptly

Nah, he said earlier that he had to go in a few minutes and stayed about 25 minutes after saying that.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre challenge (if I had money) I'd have bet on jungle, but right now I wish I could bet on durrrr

Bet you're all interested to know that...

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre challenge (if I had money) I'd have bet on jungle, but right now I wish I could bet on durrrr

Bet you're all interested to know that...

I'd sure be interested to know why :)

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd sure be interested to know why :)

Well pre challenge I'd have bet on jungle mainly for the sweat but now I'd put money on durrrr primarily because the lines being offered on him right now seem to be around +225 which seems pretty crazy when we're not even 10k hands into the challenge yet. I mean in good old English money that's around 9/4 and I sincerely doubt he's that much of a dog (he says knowing nothing of the relative ability of either player lol)

Last edited:
M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
700k is nothing really. Especially seeing as jungle keeps more online than durrrr and plays a little deeper. One good session for durrrr where he gets ahead by a lot at the start would change it for sure.