One Drop

X

xXShannonAXx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP 2013: Anthony Gregg Wins $111,111 One Drop High Roller and $4,830,619

found it in google not sure who he is as a player though only heard of Esfandiari and Nick Schulman

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP 2013: Anthony Gregg Wins $111,111 One Drop High Roller and $4,830,619

found it in google not sure who he is as a player though only heard of Esfandiari and Nick Schulman

Hey guys, kinda missed the boat here, but just wanted to let you know we've done a lot of 'quick and dirty' coverage of wsop for CalvinAyre.com, including the One Drop High Roller, hosted by the lovely Tatjana Pasalic- worth a look if you want to catch an interview with Anthony Gregg and many, many more!

Becky

X

xXShannonAXx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will check out the link bodogbecky always good to learn about players i never read or heard about before

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will check out the link bodogbecky always good to learn about players i never read or heard about before

Cool :) Can you guys do me a favor and let me know if there are any players in particular that you are interested in hearing from or more about? Happy to try and track 'em down for ya.

Becky

J

jjz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it ended lol. the results for both the little and big one for one drop are on the wsop website though. actually all wsop events are done until november haha. final table!

Saravan

Saravan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we should not think that everything is so easy