Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have plenty of poker dreams but most of them are beyond fantasy.

This being said I have 2 real poker dreams. The 1st is just to simply not lose money. If I can break even in this hobby I am a happy camper. My 2nd one is based on my competitiveness. I have always just wanted to win one. I have always wanted to be the guy having his picture taken with his trophy, bracelet or ring as money is nice but the glory of the victory is forever.

Oddly I did get the trophy but on the smallest of scales. I won a small online series and got my trophy this past weekend. While many may say so what, I did something I wanted to achieve and nobody can take that from me.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know if your expectations of poker match the reality or not? And what were your poker dreams? My dreams didn't match up with reality. I dreamed of winning a lot, but in reality I lose a lot.
I am not inclined to dream in any field of activity ( especially in poker) , but to be honest, my plans have not come true yet even by 20 %!

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dream will not come true for most of people.

Realize one's poker dream must take some money, but most of people are not ready yet,too.

GL to u.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My dream is to help my relatives buy a new house to live in. The reality is that I don’t make much profit.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the expectation is to be able to live off poker and not have to be working for anyone.
the reality is more complex, it is a difficult game and the tables are a tough bone. but here we go, step by step.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know if your expectations of poker match the reality or not? And what were your poker dreams? My dreams didn't match up with reality. I dreamed of winning a lot, but in reality I lose a lot.
Take it easy. Don't spend what you don't have. It's still a game we don't have full control of, keep that in mind.
Poker, especially online, has a lot of weird stuff. Calm.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are governed by the LAW OF ATTRACTION what we dream of must come true, otherwise it must be that we are not following what THE UNIVERSE has in store for each one of us

D

David Gibson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream is to be able to supplement my retirement with poker winnings.

So far that is not looking like reality.

stewart murray

stewart murray

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dream of making a million dollars playing poker but reality is has not happened yet but maybe someday I will win that million dollar tournament.