The Dream Life

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing this game professionally isn't easy but if you are dedicated enough, you can make it happen. Most of the battle is mental, dealing with the tough days at the table. Good luck.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tiltmode1987, Cool your project. I wish you every success. Strength and victory!

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If this is your dream life, go for it and insist, with good character and patience!

DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's definitely possible, keep striving towards your goals, and you'll get there.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
My dream would be to play poker professionally. I don't need to make millions i just want to be able to make between $3,000-$5,000 a month. I think this is possible but i have had a hard time leaving my poker fund alone. In the past i have always ended up having to spend whatever profit i have made from poker on bills and other living expenses. Now that i have recently landed a job i am going to attempt to give it another go. This time around i want to log all of my hours, wins, losses, etc. This to me would be the dream life. I have a very good work ethic and if i could just get a good start i know i would be a determined, dedicated poker player. I hope to be able to get started within a month or 2. I am hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

Your dream is not impossible, if you are serious and disciplined, be sure that you will reach what you wish for, I believe there are many professional players who earn good money through poker, you can be like them or anyone with the same desire ;)
good luck

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many people dream of earning money by poker. Good luck to you!

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anything is possible! Just don’t loose hope and keep going despite the difficulties of the game.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You have a very good dream, and it looks like my dream! Just dreaming and doing nothing is a very bad idea, but if you follow your dream and do the work that will lead to it, it is very commendable and will bring results! Having a dream and following it is very commendable, and I believe that every person should act this way, and then everyone will achieve success in their industry, no matter poker or something else, the main thing is to believe and work hard! I wish you all good luck at the tables and big wins! Dream more and be kinder!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience, working on your game and adjusting to your opponents is the key to success. Towards achieving your dreams.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream is to earn on poker as an additional income, $ 500-1000 per month.