Doubt about financial evolution

W

wellalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you've already won a big prize, tell me how long after you start playing seriously, and how much poker time do you have?

I ask this because I love playing poker, but lately I've been rethinking whether I'll be profitable or not.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You have to try different types of games and choose the one you like the most.

You have to start making a bankroll, dedicate yourself, study a lot, try to develop your skills, review your gameplay, before you have a constant profit in poker.

Most of people who don't take poker in a serious way won't have sucess in long term.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play for fun. For me, poker is a hobby, and whether I win a lot of money or not, poker will always be my favorite hobby.

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say that unless you have many hours per day to spend on poker, not real likely it's going to be immensely profitable in the long run. Fun, hopefully yes, but being truly profitable takes time (or just blind all in weenie style luck, but that doesn't last forever)

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw results after days of playing, studying was what made my results grow in a very short time, I'm still playing at low levels but I'm going step by step:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's nothing complicated about it, choosing the game you like the most, the one you win the most, reading poker books, learning poker math, it's all simple.
It is difficult to be patient, and this is the most important thing in poker, patience cannot be studied from books, it is part of physiology, patience either exists or it does not exist, without patience you cannot succeed in poker.