E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Has poker changed or improved your lifestyle? In my case, I became a more responsible and disciplined person who set goals for myself, and what do you think?

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I learned to deal with defeat better, because in poker, even when you do very well, you often end up defeated.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think I have become more patient. In poker, patience plays a very important role, after realizing this simple principle, I started to get more or less normal results. Thanks to this, I have become more patient in my personal life and I suspect that my wife is now in awe of my behavior. :)

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, it's getting better. Playing poker makes me feel better

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, poker has changed my way of life. There are many positive things that have come to my life after getting to know poker. For example, when I won the first expensive tournament, I had extra money to spend on entertainment. Over time, I've become more disciplined even in everyday life...

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
absolutely it mad me see all angles in most situation in a broader perspective and balance judgement where I can avoid toxicity just folding a beat hand and go all in when you know its for the best of everyone! ;)

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker has taught me to take things in stride most of all. acceptance of what is