does this happen to anyone els?

pokerjdud

pokerjdud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now this might sound kinda weird to yall but heres the deal i do fairly well on full tilt, im at like an 18% roi, but i just deposited on ps,for the second time and it goes away in less than a couple days...does this happen to anyone else? and do u think there is a way that your supposed to adapt ur game for differnet sites?

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you depositing, and what stakes are you playing tyhat you lose it all in a couple of days?

Do a searcxh on the forum for bankroll management; read a bunch of the vast qyantity of good advice on the subject, THEN try it again.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good point - bankroll management is important.

As for adapting to different sites... you should be adapting your game to every different table - whether it's on the same site or a different one, or even moving from table to table in the same MTT on the same site. Every group of nine or ten players will interact differently, and you'll need to adjust your game to suit.

In the long run I'd be surprised if you found any major differences between the play from site to site. I only play one site online, and live the rest of the time, but I'm sure there's others here that play multiple sites and will back this up.