Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, everyone loves poker here and not only poker you can share everything you want to talk about. You will definitely find common topics with people from the poker forum is not an easy game it seems easy at first glance

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Well considering this is a "poker forum" I'm pretty confident that the answer is yes

If you love playing cricket, I'm afraid your in the wrong place 🤷

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Poker is the mind game that shows people that nothing is easy
Yes i like it!Its A place" where i seen peaple ho are strong and i beet em ,its a place where i win sometimes and that thing give me a reazon to go on in my modest life.Its never a waist of time im happy when i see its posible to win and its a place where ure problem of life no care.i think the real poker its not ho have the greatest bankroll its about to win oure chalenge....

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is the mind game that shows people that nothing is easy
As someone once said, "You can learn poker in one day, but it takes a life time to master". Not exactly that way, but you get the idea. Poker is easy to learn but the the players are dynamic. Even if you study an apponent for months, nothing says they will play the same that day. If someone is very good, it is because thay are able to adjust to the changing environment around them. Note: Not me LOL

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is because poker is a game where you have to think very well.