ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I would not be able to play this tournament. Since only play Hold'em. But it may be interesting.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would love too, unfortunetly I live in the land of the free and can't play it online anymore :(

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy other games but besides NL limit and PLO I really give up an edge so don't play often

KidCarter93

KidCarter93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really enjoy playing HORSE aswell as 8game tournies as it's always good to learn some of the other games and makes a nice change instead of jut playing nlhe all the time.It also helps that the small buyin versions are really soft fields (on Stars - don't know about other sites as I don't play them) so it's easy enough to make money which is always a bonus.

Out of the HORSE games, my weakest game is probably Stud and my weakest game in 8game is 2-7. Will have to work on those games to help myself improve further but not a massive issue right now due to the fields, as I mentioned before :p

Nikka18

Nikka18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly I really jab no idea how to play those games. I'm a custom with holdem and Omaha. Lol

chezzzi_qwe

chezzzi_qwe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where i can play this game?:confused::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:

T

t419bone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not really. really confusing to me. i can barely play hold em let alone all the rest.:eek::eek:

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
not really. really confusing to me. i can barely play hold em let alone all the rest.:eek::eek:
nothing wrong with studying up the basics, it's a lot of fun, just play a tight approach with the ones you are fuzzy on, however I usually bomb out in the omahahaha part :D

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play exclusively NL holdem and FX. Therefore, the horse does not play too many forms of poker in one game.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't like this game.
I prefer just MTT NL Holdem.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like 8-game.

It is HORSE with NLHE, PLO and Triple-Draw 2-7 added.

I wish ACR had more mixed game variety but I am left dreaming of pokerstars return to my area.

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi Dawn

I thought I should bump this thread because there are several people interested in horse, maybe we could have a game in between the seasons of the league just for fun? For anyone that doesn't know horse, I am attaching a CC video. I don't know when the league ends, probably about 2 months, so there is plenty of time to schedule a game in Pokerstars on your home club.

Good luck to you all,
Brian

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my case I'm in here purely for the money, and the prospect of becoming a professional player that can make money from the comfort of my home. this to say that my choice is, no limit hold'em exclusively