Do you think the situation at US is going to improve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tehbloke

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
or was last Friday really a doomsday for our American players? Any educated/uneducated guesses?

Personally, I think it's gonna improve... well, i hope it's gonna improve. Missing our American friends at FTP here.

A

akaCLINT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will..., eventually..., as soon as they found a way to tax the winnings...

BUT, it will take more than just some time...

GL

aC

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think it will , if they can not get there cut in on the pie, then they don't wanted hear in america....hear home of the greedy

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely not in the short term. :(

I think the PPA said realistically by the end of the year something might happen.

essambb

essambb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why people so non optamistic the proplem will eventualy resolve it self online poker here to stay and if they dont leaglize the operation the us goverment will lose alot of cash and that the last thing they want to do in this times they r just trying to squeeze more cash from the compenies

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SS, but, I think its going to be a very long time for the US players to get their sites back.

S

skyin452

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the first time it happened, theren were some sites that shucked US players and a couple of them returned. But it took awhile. All we can hope for is that the same happens now. I just wish one of those had been Paradise. I loved that site!!

beantownmaniac

beantownmaniac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We may get to play online in the future, but from what everyone is saying, PS, FT, and absolute will never be allowed to operate in the U.S. again.:icon_spid

Status
Not open for further replies.