Do you think bitcoin will reach the poker rooms as a form of payment?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think so since its growth is very important in digital currency.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its already happening. some sites are now accepting bitcoin as a form of payment. (ggpoker and americas cardroom for example)

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! There are already sites that accept it! It will not be long before all platforms have Bitcoin as a payment method

H

Houdini9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been there done that. Check out America's Cardroom.

GL GL,

HOUDIN9

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bitcoin has long been a means of payment in many poker rooms. Another thing, I have seen few people playing for bitcoins in slot machines. And even fewer have seen people playing poker on them.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think so since its growth is very important in digital currency.

Hi.
Most of the sites where I play poker use bitcoin to deposit or withdraw funds. In my opinion, this is a convenient and fast way of financial transactions. And obviously this is a very promising method of payment.
Good luck.

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it is progressing slowly. Payment with Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum.
I personally think that's good.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure if it will be bitcoin but cash will definitely be replaced by a crypto currency step by step - it is then the complete surrender of freedom because every payment will be controllable in the future with all the consequences that arise from it. That's how people want it, so that's how it should be. People do not want freedom, they have only wanted bread and games for centuries. Electronic money (in whatever form) certainly has some advantages, but also disadvantages that are not publicly mentioned. I hope the people and especially the younger generation are aware of this. :eek:

There is a saying from Mark Twain: "History does not repeat itself; it rhymes!" This should make you think ...

Last edited: