Do you still get the rush?

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
After grinding thousands of hands do you still get the rush when you're playing or does it just become robotic? I enjoy playing poker because of those unexpected moments that get you out of your chair. It's even more fun in person trying to hide the excitement flopping the nuts.

yukie

yukie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think to be successful and play poker for a long time, you need to play in a robotic style or become a robot. Well, what do I know? I started playing two days ago. :LOL:

rsparente

rsparente

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Still have the rush, more often when playing something for hours without a prize.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
After grinding thousands of hands do you still get the rush when you're playing or does it just become robotic? I enjoy playing poker because of those unexpected moments that get you out of your chair. It's even more fun in person trying to hide the excitement flopping the nuts.
Hey there,
I enjoy playing 1-2 tables cashgame the most because you are able to exploit to the maximum, whenever exploiting works at its best I feel it.
3+ cash tables sometimes becomes a bit robotic in long sessions with nitty player pools at fast fold/rush/zoom poker.
For me there are two sorts of unexspected moments, the ones i laugh out loud and the ones that tilt me.
I don't really have a problem hiding excitement while flopping the nuts, simply because I am always busy thinking of how to play my hand the best and that's what they see in my face.
Greetings

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, I always show my joy when I collect cash and I have the strongest hand. I'm happy only through the screen no one can see it and my emotions are hidden from them. It's cool online poker and it's good that no one sees you and doesn't know what kind of person you are so many players would know what cards we play with