Do you remember what poker was like before?

A

AAirmacKK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2008. $50 deposit into weekly $750 withdrawals on pokerstars... The good life where an 18 year old could fish at home all day long and party all night. I'm now officially on Tilt.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing two years ago, I thought it would be easy and simple, but it turned out that poker is a difficult game and you need to have a lot of experience and patience to learn how to win.

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it was easier to play before. I mean online. The structure of the tournaments was better. There were not so many players as now, and the level of poker players was lower, including mine.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully the us government allows it to be legalized and regulated.

If US players could play with the rest of us, that would significantly improve the number of players, making it even more exciting to play. After all, poker is only fun when there is a lot of players. I wish they would do it in the times to come.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I started playing in 2012, and my favorite room was FullTilt, where I won more money.
It's a shame that PS has bought FT, it's the saddest memory I have had since I started playing.
:(

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I started playing poker just one year ago, so I do not see much difference. But I understand that I have little experience, so now I play only in freerolls.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing last year and I will remember with nastalgia only in 10 years

AIexander K

AIexander K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing poker in 2011. The structure of the tournaments was better. I would like them to return it.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I started playing in 2012 and I try almost every hand to see the flop :), so I quickly lost my bankroll ...
Today I can say that playing differently but not how it is written in poker cards. I think no matter how good you think your game is still a place to learn.

Maybe in a few years I will remember my game now and so will I think I made many useless mistakes :).

PS: The man as long as he learns he continues to live!