Do you really like poker or is it pretending?

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
There are times when I love it and there are times when I hate it.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I really like poker. It's great exercise for the mind. I have no grand illusion that I am some great player (not even good), but I do have fun and sometimes I win real money (which is fun, but necessary for my enjoyment).

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I disagree, what do you mean by the weight of the losses? Losses serve as learning for the next game

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love playing poker mainly for the competitiveness!👁️

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like poker. I always think it's fun to play live poker with friends. Of course I don't love poker 100% when I play online, specially because there are days we play many hours to lose to a bad beat, but there's also the good days when you win a tournament. Poker has ups and downs, like everything in life. I have many other boring options that I could do to win way much more money than I win playing poker, so, money is not the only reason why I play this game.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I love to play poker because it's like the lottery, but you get to use your brain. DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS.
Because I play online, and play micro stakes only, My hobby is good entertainment.
I really admire the PRO Players, IWOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY AT THEIR LEVEL. THEY HAVE NERVES OF STEEL.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Of course you like it, but everybody plays it forthe money

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
often we live from the foolish hope that one day we will be rich playing poker, although the burden of losses is much greater
I don't expect to get rich playing poker. For me, poker is just a good way to have fun, nothing more. I do not have vain hopes and assess the situation quite adequately :)

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
It is a part of my life and like life it has its ups and downs but mostly ups and thats why I keep playing,its great

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
play poker you have to love poker then the game will be fun and money The most important thing is to enjoy the game if all this is there, just play and enjoy the game if you have time for something else then spend time on other things where you will have more fun I love poker that's why I play even though I don't have much time to play I always find time to go to the forum

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I really like poker.
I have no expectations of becoming rich through the game.
I play because it is still full of excitement, even after years of playing its a roller coaster that still thrills.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Generally poker is no different to any other job where you have to grow professionally to achieve success. Hopes to become a top manager have the same relevance as to become rich playing poker )

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like poker, I don't know why anyone would pretend to like poker and be here. I like to play and I like to win money.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for relaxation and have no hopes of becoming a professional player, it's a way to relax after hard days.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've loved this game for 15 years

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
if you are chasing "win" all the time then i think you would loose more. just play and have fun wins will and money will follow

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's stressful pretending I like the game & very draining pretending I am good at the game.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't play with the idea of getting rich from poker, I play because I like it, if I win some money all the better (so far my balance is the same as at the beginning...I'm still with emotions and fun :) )

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes i really like poker its a great game have ups and downs but i definenty like it

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that it is impossible to pretend for several years, if a person has been playing poker for years, then he definitely likes this game, I like playing poker and I am not pretending.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
love the game dont care about it making me rich

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I like this kind of poker because you have to combine and be skillful, but sometimes I don't feel like playing.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sure all of us can relate when we say even after a bad beat we can still be happy after thinking about a hand and that's how you know you love poker!

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
often we live from the foolish hope that one day we will be rich playing poker, although the burden of losses is much greater

The answer is simple, Use play money and you won't lose a dime.
Even playing Freerolls does not cost you a single penny, so the answer is in your hands, If you are losing too much STOP!