Do you prefer playing weekdays or weekends?

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On weekends I usually work and it's very difficult for me to be able to play, that's why it's better to play games during the week when I'm at home.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play on weekdays and weekends. It all depends on my work schedule. But in general on weekends I like to play more than on weekdays. Usually, there is a large selection of great tournaments on the weekends.

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When to play

Either but I do find more donkey play on the weekends

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
i love poker so i can playing every day, but definetly more recreational plaetrs playing at weekends.

At all the biggest win a had at weekend, but im love in play every day.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Weekends are better, you can play a lot, because tomorrow I won’t work.:deal:

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s more convenient for me to play on weekdays, and work in software on weekends.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't have much preference for this. I play when I have time and mood.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play on weekdays. For some reason, the game does not work for me on weekends, they often replay and, in fact, on any map.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The weekends have a lot more fish but also a lot more high skill players - its circumstantial to the stake you are playing at.

One of the aspects of having more fish - is you get sucked out more which can definitely be more tilting on the action packed days

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all.
I have a disability pension, I play when I feel like it, but I like CardsChat weekend freerolls better, they start earlier (not at night)

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play always when i have time to relax

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I prefer weekdays, It sounds weird, I work weekdays but I have more time weekdays for poker than weekends. On weekends I spend time with family, sports, friends. It happend sometimes I had to leave a tourney (even with a big stack in CC freerolls), because it's time to leave the house, diner, friends are coming etc.

G

gamis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
during weekend there are more people around

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I was playing the cardschat freerolls I played every day to get a good bankroll to play the weekend tournaments, especially the Saturday tournaments which are really good.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, I don’t know if this plays any role, but I would prefer to play on weekdays. My opinion is that there are fewer players. The question of course is the level of poker skill. There can be a lot of players, but they will be fish. But at other times there may be few players, but with a high level of skill.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't have a specific preference, but it's best to play poker on the weekends, in case you have an exceptional course, you don't have to go to work on the 2nd day:)

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter, as long as you have free time to play.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play almost every day when there is time, usually more in weekends and less in weekdays.

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i prefer playing on weekdays it kind of sucks that most of the best tourneys run on weekends so the days when you want to sleep take a rest or go out prevents you from playing...

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also like to play on the weekends, but in general I actually play every day, in the evenings after work. In general, I prefer to play when I'm in a good mood.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me personally i prefer to play on weekends, because theres alot of people

I play both weekdays and weekends. But on weekends I play more time as there are usually a lot of tournaments these days :jd4::):jd4: