Which Do You Prefer AK or JJ?

S

SuperSenya

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously AK, two overcards, especially suited, have a great chance. Plus in multiflop you can take more value.

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without hesitation AK!!! I don't really like jacks and it's rarer to have JJ than AK... And You?

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as I can isolate to being against one player I prefer JJ because it is too powerful, whereas AK will include more complete bluffs that are riskier.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer par of JJ. its a made hand. so you depending on the flop you have a hand. wth AK you need to make your hand so i dont like that much.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it's AK vs JJ, it really doesn't matter. I have JJ, he hits a K, I have AK, board comes 2359T (to keep me in the hand) or AKTTJ (just because they can). I hate them both the same way. Give me KK and I don't care what he has :)

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer JJ.Always prefer pair.It is good for preflop all-in.

D

Darthrazer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They both dump me out more tourneys' than any other hand other than AQ. They both sorta suck. ;)

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ, because stronger equity and AK misses a flop almost 50 percent of the time so JJ

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is clear that I prefer the finished party, as it is already certain that it is certain, and it is not certain that the other will come up with something.