Do you prefer 6-max or full (9/10) table?

Do you prefer 6-max or a full (9/10 player) table?

• 6-Max

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Full (9/10 player)

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • Cake

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Bastard

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I like biscuits

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, an even split pretty much... I like FRs for the more relaxed pace and fewer blinds, I go 6 man when I'm feeling more aggressive...

G

gns2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer FR. i go to play and relax. played a 6-max tourney once and cashed. just enjoy the slower pace of a full table...

smokin-aces

smokin-aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tough call but i gotta take the cake

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play 9/10 person tables a lot, but when it comes down to it, I'll play both. What I like about the full tables is that you can pick up more chips by just playing tight starting off because of the donks just paying you off constantly. Then once they start to get knocked out, you have a nice stack to work with and start to pick up the pace from there. So when it comes down to 6 people, you already have a nice chip lead and have a better chance at placing since it's top 3 and not only 2 spots.

Seems like when ever I play short handed sng's, they are always more of a grind out then the full tables.

flint

flint

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play tournaments in both formats. In cash games I prefer FR as I haven't put enough hands in 6-max yet.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments either one, doesn't matter.

Cash games with proper BRM 6-max.
Cash game rampaging 9-max if I don't have enough BB for more than 20 orbits.
Cash game rampaging 6-max if I have full BR at the table at a really high limit.