Do you practice certain rituals when playing?

P

Percivalpl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do repeat some things that happened when I was very lucky in some recent games, but those things change, sometimes it's music, sometimes it's clicking something before checking... it can be anything

B

bronson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol... I like to yell out loud, 3 times, the cards I want to see next after being all in...
two two two… so funny

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, but I find it interesting who has rituals, I just try to be light-headed without thinking about the day to day problems so I can play a good game.

I try to listen to music relaxing on focus because unfortunately I am too distracted so easily dispersed and online poker that's too bad

:jd4:mateuspoker

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a ritual, when I sometimes play cash games on micro limits. I wrote down on a paper open ranges and recommended actions preflop-river for different groups of hands. It helps me to not make stupid things. :)

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a ritual, when I sometimes play cash games on micro limits. I wrote down on a paper open ranges and recommended actions preflop-river for different groups of hands. It helps me to not make stupid things. :)
Oh, I forgot to mention that I quickly reread these notes and that's the ritual.

CallMeAnSee

CallMeAnSee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i normally start with an energy drink! try no t.v or utube while playing! an always sit bottem middle unless the table wont allow like heads up sometimes sticks you on left or right. it sounds so odd people sit up or at side to me but guess its what im used to lol:sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
not for nothing ... I will never crossed thinking that ... but do not look bad for what it is implemented or not far out of place for me ...

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play bottom middle. Any other way feels odd to me