Do You Play Poker Everyday?

W

Weeestler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
If i have time) I playing everyday, it's realy fun and give me good emotions almost everytime) I said ALMOST =)))))

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would be lying if I didn't say that poker makes you lonely. First of all, you always play at times when you should be doing something with other people. Who now claims that you can do both, so I write only from my own experience. A losing online tournament or a very long tournament with no winnings also makes the mood bad and you lose the whole day with it.
On the other hand, poker can connect you with other people if you play in real tournaments more often. It depends on how much you love poker as a hobby or how much you play it just for the money.

labatho

labatho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Mostly not, but I do play pretty often in the past two month. Even I think this was the most developing period. Im eager to learn more.

nachopaulo19

nachopaulo19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, I can't play poker every day because my schedule is quite busy with work and family commitments. But whenever possible, I try to fit in a game with friends or participate in online tournaments to relax and challenge my strategic skills.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello! Yes, now I play every day. But I play mostly in the evening and at night because during the day I sleep😄

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the availability you have, there are a lot of responsibilities to fulfill, that's why I enjoy it every time I play

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bored without poker this is the best card game I play every day and enjoy the game

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
This is very strange. There are periods when I completely forget about poker, then suddenly I realize that I play 5-6 hours a day...

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play every day, especially at night, when I'm most free

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Used to play every day. Now that I'm in the mood)

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would love to play every day. but I still manage to play at least 5 days a week. I would love to play every day. but I have to work.

H

hishshy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I try to play every day but I keep forgetting about it sometimes i make it and it’s a bummer

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I'm not working at the moment so I play every day. I don't think there are any cons, only pros.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you play poker every day, what are the pros and cons of playing poker every day?
I played every day, and it was very good, the positive side of playing every day is that you have time to apply all the strategies you learn and see if it works, there are few professional players at the tables, the negative side I think is playing too , only with many amateur players, because this can influence when we play on weekends with higher level players and with more solid strategies than amateurs, beginners.

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Right now I only play CC freerolls and they're every day

muzenza2012

muzenza2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, unfortunately yes, and I say that, because besides wasting a lot of time, I'm not making a profit, I'm just getting angry. I think I'm addicted kkkk, but when the bed beats appear, I want to take revenge and play more and more. Then I lose again lol, it's ****ed up

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost everyday - And if not at the tables then I study or play some on GTO Wizard.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I am currently trying to play every day, but sometimes it is difficult to play because of life problems .

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I don't play poker every day, however, the professionals who make a living from the game play every day because they live from the game. It's like having a job, you work every day and you have a rest period.