Do You Play Poker Everyday?

W

Weeestler

Enthusiast
Total posts
UA
Chips
If i have time) I playing everyday, it's realy fun and give me good emotions almost everytime) I said ALMOST =)))))

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would be lying if I didn't say that poker makes you lonely. First of all, you always play at times when you should be doing something with other people. Who now claims that you can do both, so I write only from my own experience. A losing online tournament or a very long tournament with no winnings also makes the mood bad and you lose the whole day with it.
On the other hand, poker can connect you with other people if you play in real tournaments more often. It depends on how much you love poker as a hobby or how much you play it just for the money.

labatho

labatho

Enthusiast
Total posts
HU
Chips
Mostly not, but I do play pretty often in the past two month. Even I think this was the most developing period. Im eager to learn more.

nachopaulo19

nachopaulo19

Enthusiast
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, I can't play poker every day because my schedule is quite busy with work and family commitments. But whenever possible, I try to fit in a game with friends or participate in online tournaments to relax and challenge my strategic skills.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! Yes, now I play every day. But I play mostly in the evening and at night because during the day I sleep😄

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the availability you have, there are a lot of responsibilities to fulfill, that's why I enjoy it every time I play

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
Bored without poker this is the best card game I play every day and enjoy the game

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
This is very strange. There are periods when I completely forget about poker, then suddenly I realize that I play 5-6 hours a day...