Do You Play Poker Everyday?

A

AntraxMax

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day! I play all the freeroll games I find! With the credits won from the freeroll, I'll play other tournaments. Unfortunately, the great success has not been achieved so far

czapa11

czapa11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed, I am trying to play everyday in freerolls and gain my experience and rewards for other tournaments. Maybe some day I will win something serious. :)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have not played for the last 2 days because on Thursday, I wanted to get an early night as I had an eye test appointment on Friday morning and had to be up extra early. I need laser eye surgery and this was just to confirm that it was needed, and after having the eye drops It was difficult for me to play on Friday evening, not that it bothered me that much as I usually have a break on Friday's.
Today is Saturday and will be back playing once again, but waiting for 6 to 8 weeks now for the surgery appointment, one of the joys of getting old I suppose, but hey! cannot let it get you down.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

J

jorik2006

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed, I am trying to play everyday in freerolls and gain my experience and rewards for other tournaments. Maybe some day I will win something serious. :)
I also play freerolls. and then they move to micro everywhere

L

Leftz500

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Paying everyday mostly micros and freerolls 8 to 12 hours a day

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play everyday, usually for a minimum of 5 hours. I'm an old retired guy, who loves the game.

I start around 1pm, and will not start a tournament after 9pm. (need my beauty sleep...lol)

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker todos los dias

Hello. If I can, I play every day when I come back from work and after dinner.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play every day, but I don't always succeed. I have to keep my hand on the pulse.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i try to, but honestly about 5 times a week

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, just play for fun....just online and only once or twice a week. Too busy with other things and the time difference makes playing tournaments (my favourite) difficult.

P

primeKK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker everyday

Hello, I play poker every day after work.
Play for at least an hour or two.
I can't enjoy live games due to the pandemic,
but I'm still playing games online poker sites such as holdemgallery
A day without poker is no life no fun haha.
I live a day of pleasure on $20-30 a day.

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played poker for a long time, I burned out..... but I really missed this game, and again I decided to enter the game with renewed vigor....

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 3-4 hours a day, the pluses are constant gaining experience, I don’t know the minuses.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker, often, usually 4-5 days a week. But sometimes, once in 3-4 months I can take a break for 1-2 weeks.

G

GORA1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker every day

maybe yes, I play poker every night bounty tournaments mostly and sometimes CASH!!

M

Mpennies

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, but I try to. I don't have a bankroll yet and freerolls are very frustrating to play. Everyone plays every hand and then you work your way up and they play more consistent poker. It isn't 4handed every time. Even if you raise huge with AA, you are 3 and 4 handed constantly. In short, nope.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play poker when I have free time and desire. Just for fun.
Usually 3-4 times a week

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have played everyday, on some occasions, but I tend to burn out after a while and then take a break. I like to concentrate on SnG games, with the odd Tournament tossed in, but to be honest I can lose interest after a while and start to slow down.
When the Pandemic started I played very little On-line as I enjoyed my Live games so much, but with the venues closing, I decided to come back to On-line Poker and I played everyday to complete a challenge I set myself, to double my Bankroll which I did quite easily.
When you break it down though I never played to make money, that was the furthest from my mind, I play Poker because I enjoy it, and if you have to play everyday it stops being enjoyable and becomes a job, like any other.
Poker for me has to be Fun and enjoyable, and if I am not enjoying my Poker I slow down and eventually stop. That's why I always sign off.----

When the fun Stops, STOP!
(I do)