Do you play poker every day?

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since the corona pandemic I play poker every day. Sometimes a few low buy-in tournaments or a few SnGs. I'm not proud of the fact that I play so much but there hasn't been much to do in the last couple of months.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only on the weekends, takes too much time to play during the day, gotta work to play

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes take a day off, but almost everyday i m in poker hehehe
GL seeyou in the tables!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually take a break 2 days a week. But sometimes I play even 7 days a week. It all depends on how much free time I have.

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depending on the occasions and my plans in the day, but if I have free time I play every day, even if it is some freerolls or spin and go

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I don't have enough time to play every day. Even our club games from CC have missed many times. Now I'm trying to optimize my day so that I have enough time for everything.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
Do you play poker every day or take a few days off?

what i have found is when there is a full time job involved and a family it becomes very difficult to play everyday, i miss the single life days

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm trying play poker everyday. It's not always possible but oftenest it's possible so i can say i'm poker addict.

C

czibak75

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day, but I’m not profitable!

Hi again brothers! :) I'm the famous czibak75 :) I'm sorry everyone sure you know what I'm talking about ... I want to take control in my own hands and I want to be a normal member and follow and adapt to the rules and not pass on the password to keep myself safe I promise to be honest and I will be a useful member I want to learn from you! I’m confident I can prove that I’m actually a normal person or I’m just clueless I don’t know how to post and what that post should be like but I’m trying.Trial 1 I play poker every day and only very rarely win what could be the problem? If it doesn’t go maybe I should rest or maybe play poker the next day? Why esekki why did they lose a flop line why would it come down to the end full for them in most cases at pokerstars? usually I fall with good hands last time I had KK and in most cases they give the all-in 90% and it always comes down 100% to me A To lose I should have discarded the two kings KK? but I could rank all-in 66 very often and I have A 5 and my opponent has A 5, why does A always come down but already flops smoothly why? why do i lose good cards i play every day and i don't move forward please help me how to play poker how do i go up to a lot of chips what cards do i always throw and just go to AA? but I also drop out with that answer thank you well in advance nice day too hello to you. :)

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, I try to play poker every day at least for free games or study the practice, but there are times when I burn out and can play poker at all

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I try to play a tournament on the day. And on the weekends I play a little more.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play every day
i already have a poker addiction

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Poker is played when you are in the mood, not every day

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

W

whyfold that

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes but mainly on a site that is free to play poker but coast to get on site

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

I am playing poker as more as i can .I was on vacation and i was totally missing poker .Since i started i dont remember more than 10 days break heheeheh.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Use to play everyday for more hours than I care to admit too. Anymore though, lucky to get in a few SnGs a month.

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play poker everyday... Sometime over at work! (psst dont tell my boss).

It usually depends on how busy I am. But now with the wonders of mobile phone applications, I can play it wherever I am!

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Before I played them almost every day about 6 times a week when I played multi-tables in the sit & go mode, now not so much only about 4 times a week about 6 hours a day and I have lowered the volume of my games.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker every day. But I play recreationally, so I don't even bother taking a break. Play just for fun.

bremp555

bremp555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to become a professional poker player, so I'm playing something like 5~6 days a week. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing, a few more days off probably would help and have some gain after all.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To be honest, there is no time to play in the summer. More free time in winter:cool: