yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
There's a type of people that will always have an advantage as poker players, It comes so natural to play without the amount of effort others need.
have piece of mind knowing that 90 percent of people do not have this ability and others have a smaller version of this gift. But have less confidence applying it to the game.
What is it? In the poker world they call it the GUT FEELING.
Now everyone can have gut feelings. but some are right and some are wrong.
if your gut was right 80% of the time, that means you have that gift.
great player's with that ability don't second guess and don't follow The book says fold here, they don't follow that rule and follow there gut feelings, and Boom the win
Anyone have that gift? Are your gut feelings right most of the time?

Last edited:
R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a type of people that will always have an advantage as poker players, It comes so natural to play without the amount of effort others need.
have piece of mind knowing that 90 percent of people do not have this ability and others have a smaller version of this gift. But have less confidence applying it to the game.
What is it? In the poker world they call it the GUT FEELING.
Now everyone can have gut feelings. but some are right and some are wrong.
if your gut was right 80% of the time, that means you have that gift.
great player's with that ability don't second guess and don't follow The book says fold here, they don't follow that rule and follow there gut feelings, and Boom the win
Anyone have that gift? Are your gut feelings right most of the time?
I don't have it..
But at times opponents don't make sense. And I do make counterintuitive plays. But not necessarily successful.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This was my biggest problem for years. So I decided to go to the doctor. Turns out it was a gut feeling alright; my pancreas was trying to resemble another male body part (it was being a d!ck). Is that a bad joke? :unsure: Perhaps... But before charts and huds and such, a gut-feeling was all you had. Well, that and balls. And they both still work.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on gut feeling much of the time, especially when playing live, probably becasue I'm too lazy to do the maths.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm not sure if my gift is in the cards or if it's i know things about people :confused: one thing is for sure playing live and playing online is definitely not the same game :giggle:.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
My gift is to feel my opponents and even know what kind of people they are in advance 6 feeling works well for me and a strong intuition in life at a poker table I am more likely to win than online because you don't see people online

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Есть тип людей, которые всегда будут иметь преимущество в качестве игроков в покер. Играть без усилий, необходимых другим, совершенно естественно.
Будьте спокойны, зная, что 90 процентов людей не имеют этой способности, а у других есть уменьшенная версия этого дара. Но у вас меньше уверенности в применении этого в игре.
Что это такое? В мире покера это называют «ВНУТРЕННЫМ ЧУВСТВОМ».
Теперь каждый может испытывать интуитивные чувства. но некоторые правы, а некоторые нет.
если ваша интуиция была права в 80% случаев, это означает, что у вас есть этот дар.
великие игроки с такими способностями не сомневаются и не следуют. В книге написано, что здесь фолд, они не следуют этому правилу и следуют интуиции, и Бум - победа
У кого-нибудь есть такой дар? Правы ли ваши внутренние чувства в большинстве случаев?
I think that this gift you are writing about comes with the practice of playing poker, and the more of it, the more abilities you develop. Yes, I think gaming intuition develops, and in fact, it helps a lot in the game. However, I can't say for sure how many times I guess in such situations, but I will say that this happens much more often than I can't guess.