JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Doesnt matter where, who or how. Do you have any memorable poker moment?

For me the special moment was when I started to learn poker, in the very beggining. Starting to understand card levels, how to bet... I was passing a dark phase in my life. Poker helped me... But can i say? For some, knowing poker in dark phase of life can be dangerous, due to addiction, losing money, etc.

Just want to share a little part of my poker memorable moment and hope to read some nice histories from you guys.

And hey, would you recommend poker for anyone who is feeling bad?

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've been playing for about a month, so there haven't been any moments like this yet.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yes. It's happen in 2008.
I won a ticket worth $600 for qualifying tournament and 1 guaranteed place for wsop in Las Vegas.
Everything was at Pokerroom.com . I played qualy and there were about 40 players. There were two seats to the WSOP and a prize of $3600 up for grabs. I won third place. It was wonderful.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
when 5 players were dealt cards with doubles and everyone thought they were older and I made the last move and I ended up with a pair of AA and I was so happy they went to All-in so hard and after my call, the cards opened and they were already very sad

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes. It's happen in 2008.
I won a ticket worth $600 for qualifying tournament and 1 guaranteed place for WSOP in Las Vegas.
Everything was at Pokerroom.com . I played qualy and there were about 40 players. There were two seats to the WSOP and a prize of $3600 up for grabs. I won third place. It was wonderful.

View attachment 324548
Wow... i cant imagine the feeling. Certainly memorable! :D

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There are some...I remember a few deep runs in tournaments but one of my favorite memories is sitting at a online Razz final table with Ole Schemion in 2010. Back then when I just knew his online name without knowing what a career he eventually would have. :)

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
even a few !!!!! all the first places are very memorable !!!!!!))))))

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Of course, yes there are many of them.

I would most like to tell you about my biggest bad beat in life when I played the Sunday Million which I got into from winning the satellite with one shot.

The players were 15,000 and there were 73 of us left, for 6 hours I was the chip leader.

I had 55 in hand and opened with UTG. delaer checked me. Flop was

258 in hearts. i hit a set for the pot size he all in. i check. he shows 77 in his hand and on the turn he hits a higher set of 777.

I am out in 72nd place and I could have won it.

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course, yes there are many of them.

I would most like to tell you about my biggest bad beat in life when I played the Sunday Million which I got into from winning the satellite with one shot.

The players were 15,000 and there were 73 of us left, for 6 hours I was the chip leader.

I had 55 in hand and opened with UTG. delaer checked me. Flop was

258 in hearts. i hit a set for the pot size he all in. i check. he shows 77 in his hand and on the turn he hits a higher set of 777.

I am out in 72nd place and I could have won it.
Wowwww worst feeling... if was me i would get sooo angry

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I took first place in my first cardchat tournament

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was playing a freeroll in the ACR, and the power went out in my house, when the power came back I was down to 0.5 bb.
I turned on god mode and won this tournament.
it was only $12.50, but the feeling of winning every all in is wonderful.
obviously it never happened again, but I will tell this story to my grandchildren.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Back in the 90s I was playing seven card stud at Foxwoods. I was sitting on the end to the dealer's right and four or five cards had been dealt. Myself and a heavy set man sitting across from the dealer were building a big pot. I didn't get what I needed on the sixth card but on the seventh, dealt face down, I did and unfortunately I gave a slight smile. I saw that he'd noticed it, and when I bet he folded. Half an hour or so later he and I were in the same situation. This time I didn't get the card I wanted. So when I looked at it I gave a slight smile, bet, and he folded. LOL!!

The lesson I learned is that any mistake we make can be turned into an opportunity. :)

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think it was the first time I made a royal-flush online. It was back in '08 at pokerstars. It was my second day playing there and I was in a $4/180 plyr sng. I wound up all-in post-flop with :ac4::10c4: along w/5 other players w/one player having everybody covered. The flop was :kh4: :kc4::qc4: and a blank on the turn was disheartening since the player who had us all covered was holding :ks4::qs4:. As newbee luck would have it the :jc4: hit the river and I raked in a nice pot of around 55k+ chips. I shot straight to 1st and kept the lead to the final table. Unfortunately, I went out in 3rd but I was happy and proud of myself. Quite the memorable moment for me. 🥳

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it was the first time I made a royal-flush online. It was back in '08 at Pokerstars. It was my second day playing there and I was in a $4/180 plyr sng. I wound up all-in post-flop with :ac4::10c4: along w/5 other players w/one player having everybody covered. The flop was :kh4: :kc4::qc4: and a blank on the turn was disheartening since the player who had us all covered was holding :ks4::qs4:. As newbee luck would have it the :jc4: hit the river and I raked in a nice pot of around 55k+ chips. I shot straight to 1st and kept the lead to the final table. Unfortunately, I went out in 3rd but I was happy and proud of myself. Quite the memorable moment for me. 🥳
Making the first royal straight flush certainly is something. I did one days ago, but not memorable like the first.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Doesnt matter where, who or how. Do you have any memorable poker moment?

For me the special moment was when I started to learn poker, in the very beggining. Starting to understand card levels, how to bet... I was passing a dark phase in my life. Poker helped me... But can i say? For some, knowing poker in dark phase of life can be dangerous, due to addiction, losing money, etc.

Just want to share a little part of my poker memorable moment and hope to read some nice histories from you guys.

And hey, would you recommend poker for anyone who is feeling bad?
Hi.
There are different situations in people's lives. If for some poker is a way to have a good time and distract yourself, then for others poker is a black hole where their money disappears. All people are similar to each other, but in essence they are very different. For some, poker is a hobby that brings income, for others it is a long-term investment project. People are different and the ways of solving life problems are also different. You can offer poker to anyone, but poker is not an elixir that solves problems.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are always moments that leave you marked forever, and every time you remember it you feel an indescribable inner joy, in poker I have many, such as when I won my first poker tournament, it was an incredible feeling, I will always remember it.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two and a half years ago, I was very lucky to win $3K at the partypoker after playing three intermediate tournaments before.I took the 31st place.It was a consolation prize and the other 30 players received 5K tickets. Before the last tournament, I wanted to win the prize. Because I was afraid that I would not be able to sell such an expensive ticket, but I might not be lucky. This is my biggest win so far.

szabbancsbet

szabbancsbet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
a memorable moment for me is when 10 years ago a dorm roommate and I started a freeroll tournament where we finished 17th and 13th out of 23,772 entrants. We didn't get a very big prize, but it was a good adventure sitting next to each other, a little drunk and almost reaching the final table.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Teenagers me and my friends, used to play texas holdem all the time. We transported holdem with us everywhere we have to go, school,football practice,army,etc. My best poker memories are there. :giggle:(y)

Then i found internet and holdem tables there, won some money, too much and too fast for me, and there started my own crusade. :devilish: :)

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Two and a half years ago, I was very lucky to win $3K at the Partypoker after playing three intermediate tournaments before.I took the 31st place.It was a consolation prize and the other 30 players received 5K tickets. Before the last tournament, I wanted to win the prize. Because I was afraid that I would not be able to sell such an expensive ticket, but I might not be lucky. This is my biggest win so far.
Amazing feeling!

a memorable moment for me is when 10 years ago a dorm roommate and I started a freeroll tournament where we finished 17th and 13th out of 23,772 entrants. We didn't get a very big prize, but it was a good adventure sitting next to each other, a little drunk and almost reaching the final table.
Cool vibes!10 years ago i think too much have changed right? You still get fun by playing? :D Still talk with your roommate?

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I was on the nl 100 in the cache with 3 3 I dropped two and one of them had A A
I even remember the size of the raises and re-raises on all the streets:)

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
first royal flush, 1st cc final table

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
2 moments stand out the most: my first cash prize (in an old brazilian freeroll called MaisEV) and when i made 18 years and was able to play my first live tournament (yeah, i started to play online underaged)