onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
nobody really knows what the post means, or what the objective is, we are waiting for the post owner to give us more explanations

i think everyone is undertand what this tread about :)

its like crying to your new girl, how bad was your previous love, who has gone and staring to ignore you because of your behaviour. see no sense in this.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think everyone is undertand what this tread about :)

its like crying to your new girl, how bad was your previous love, who has gone and staring to ignore you because of your behaviour. see no sense in this.
LOL :D:D:D:D

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of interesting posts about the forum personally I visited it once and had no opinion on it either way.:):):)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sorry, there was a typo.

1) They group posts, it is stupid, if you ASK a question, it will be buried under 1000+ posts.

2) They lock your post.

plus
3) They ban people.

I don't know much about 2+2 and how they operate, but I know CC has ways to find current posts and current threads.

Also, CardsChat moderators/guides have the ability to lock or close threads and delete posts - and ban people for good reasons.

B

blueleaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know much about 2+2 and how they operate, but I know CC has ways to find current posts and current threads.

Also, CardsChat moderators/guides have the ability to lock or close threads and delete posts - and ban people for good reasons.

If I am in 2+2, I should already be banned.
It is called "unwanted spam".

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I am in 2+2, I should already be banned.
It is called "unwanted spam".

Starting a thread about CardsChat on 2+2 might not necessarily get you banned. It will more than likely get your post/thread deleted however. Not the case here, it is embraced.

Different forums, poker or otherwise, all have different rules. Some are more strict than others. For instance, there are some forums that absolutely do not allow any posts regarding religion or politics. Those types of conversations tend to get heated, and will cause tensions between its members.

you are a dumb.

That remark was really uncalled for. If you don't agree with a person, then say so. There is no need to resort to name calling. BTW, that remark is against the rules here and is an offense that could get you banned.

B

blueleaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Starting a thread about CardsChat on 2+2 might not necessarily get you banned. It will more than likely get your post/thread deleted however. Not the case here, it is embraced.

Different forums, poker or otherwise, all have different rules. Some are more strict than others. For instance, there are some forums that absolutely do not allow any posts regarding religion or politics. Those types of conversations tend to get heated, and will cause tensions between its members.

That remark was really uncalled for. If you don't agree with a person, then say so. There is no need to resort to name calling. BTW, that remark is against the rules here and is an offense that could get you banned.

"That remark was really uncalled for. If you don't agree with a person, then say so. There is no need to resort to name calling. BTW, that remark is against the rules here and is an offense that could get you banned."
:)