Do you follow the European Poker Tour?

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, these days in Barcelona the EPT is being played, for me one of the tournaments dreamed of by many players, if so, for you which player is going to win the EPT?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello, these days in Barcelona the EPT is being played, for me one of the tournaments dreamed of by many players, if so, for you which player is going to win the EPT?
Even those i live in the states I do like waiting the EPT event and have always dreamed of playing in them as well. I just wish there was more access to watching them here.

As for who will win, I don't know.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw the ept is doing some type of high roller series? or the prizes are like that of the wsop so I'm surprised its not getting more attention.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Incluso a los que vivo en Estados Unidos me gusta esperar el evento del EPT y siempre he soñado con jugar en ellos también. Sólo desearía que hubiera más acceso para verlos aquí.

En cuanto a quién ganará, no lo sé.
Hello friend, a few days ago pokerstars announced the North American Poker Tour (NAPT) to be played in November, I think it was great news to play it in Las Vegas.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Recently, the world poker tour has begun to show more events than the EPT.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes compatriot
I follow it because the one who is in 5th position today, our compatriot Ezequiel Waigel, is from a city called Coronel Suárez, which is very close to 200 km from Bahia Blanca, where I live.
What's more, Ezequiel finished his studies in Bahía Blanca at Colegio La Piedad.
greetings friend:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't been able to follow poker lately, I hope to have more time later.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello friend, a few days ago pokerstars announced the North American Poker Tour (NAPT) to be played in November, I think it was great news to play it in Las Vegas.
I had not read that was happening yet but thank you for letting me know. It's kind of bittersweet hearing that they will be back. The last event they were to play in the US was the worst day in poker history here. I was going to drive the 2 hours to play but it was a black Friday for us and I did not go. I won't be able to go to that Vegas event this year most likely but will be looking into it. Thank you brother.

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t know exactly who will win this EPT, but I follow my favorite streamer who also took part in this tournament, for whom I regularly watch hand analytics on YouTube, and it helps a lot to develop, this is a Ukrainian streamer, and hardly anyone it will be interesting but I will leave his nickname on YouTube here: adrey kozlenko

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live does not follow I no longer search for the best moments of the day
I don't have much time to follow live

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, I did not follow the EPT, but I would have written like this))

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm seeing it today. I can only see it on weekends. FT with 2 Brazilian players.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I'm rooting for the Brazilian André akkari.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't know many players who show up, I don't risk saying who will win but if I share that it is a dream tournament, I would love to live that experience one day, it would be great, but anyway I don't see myself qualified to compete, I would just go to live the experience although You never know if the fortune that will accompany you for which I should not resign myself hahaha

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don’t follow, so sometimes I can watch cuts, I like to play more than to follow someone

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not currently (due to lack of time), but as soon as possible I'll be following it again, I've always enjoyed watching, whether to learn more about the game or even about the place, for a future visit.

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It was a small window back in the days when EPT tournament show on tv and i was younger and grass was greener, not ever since i watched any EPT event.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I followed, I was rooting for the Brazilians

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I dont follow ept due to time and usually dont feel like it

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did follow EPT Barcelona for several days because there were a lot of players that I liked because of the way they played. Like Adrián Mateos or Spraggy.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, yes I see it only the resume and last day for main event. Nice.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, I haven't found any free time to watch EPT Barcelona. I worked a lot and also played a lot of poker. But what I do know for sure is that I won't miss the EPTs in Cyprus and Prague! :cool::geek: