Do you ever feel guilty?

KnappTime

KnappTime

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Never Feel Guilty My Friend

You should never feel guilty espacially at the table! Yes you were in a rebuy torunament and it seems like he spent some cash , however if you think about it he is trying to do the same to you and i dont believe he would feel guilty! Just keep up the good work and dont lose sleep over it...............lol

W

wooo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldnt worry about it.
For all you know he may be like me,whenever you take my money at a cash table and you will,cos i suck at cash games.
Just know this i have $700 thanks ro freerolls and bankroll management,so if you take $20 from me,it wont bring me to my knees,He may have a story your unaware of.
Not everyone that loses money at the table has a sad story to tell.

F

Flushbuster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guilty

Don't feel guilty everyone else at the table is just trying to take your money too!!

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You do not know he only had $4.00 left, On the rare occasions I sit down at a cash table I set a limit of how much of my BR I will play. I almost never sit down with the full amount. He may have decided to play $20.00 of his BR bought in for $6, rebought for 10 then the $4.

F

ftpluvsme

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont feel too guilty becuase when you lose money to the person i dont htink they will feel guilty. but if the guy says you took my whole bankroll its like you feel bad for the guy because you know that same feeling :(

M

MistahSaechao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no dont feel guilty, he wouldnt feel guilty for you in you were in his boots.... if anything at all, for me it would be something of a guilty pleasure hahaha

S

sketchpad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm with everyone, I would never feel guilty, online or live, even against people I know. I play to make money and for the love of it, so really what makes a player happier than making money...nothing

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe thats his way of being careful with his BR and sets a limit for himself?

Maybe he is thinking "Ok, I'll buy-in for $25 now and if I lose, I'll buy in for $10, and if I lose that I'll buy in for $4. And if I lose that, I'm done for the day."

That must be it. He thinks "My daily limit is $39."

T

teleboy1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not feel guilty about winning. There have been several occasions when I was on the other side of things and the other person was just nasty. I am losing my bankroll and they are talking down to me, etc. I guess that my mentality is to win with class and lose with class. There is no reason to be a jerk at the table.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jllt

This guy was surely tilted and has no bankroll management plus you got him right where you want him,trying get get even.This is where you really make the money...enjoy it while it lasts,cause next time..or sooner or later...it will be you on tilt or losing bad.

juz2swt

juz2swt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never feel guilty the fish have to be trained somehow right, and while your training them you have to be compensated for your time and work.. correct..??