Do you enjoy other people's victories or do you look at them with envy?

LordMan

LordMan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
You know, taking notes from the champs you've watched and mixing it with your own style could be your ticket to the finals. Just keep practicing and stay psyched up. Remember, all those champs were once in the stands too, dreaming big just like you.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like other people’s winnings, I don’t envy, but the main thing is that they don’t win against me; if they win against me, then I get angry.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always try to be happy for people

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
how I would like to reach the finals of a big tournament, I have watched hundreds of times how others succeed and enjoyed it in my heart as a fan
Anyway, I would take it, I admire those who are winners, even if I were hands up with him, I couldn't be envious. Maybe I'm out of place but that's me.

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Never with envy. There are people who I feel more identify so I get happier when they win but I would never envy someone for winning, in any case it is good to learn a little from each champion.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm always very happy with the achievements of the people that I know or follow, even if I don't know them personally.

But this isn't just limited to poker, it can be people's achievements in any area.

And talking about poker, it's impossible not to admire someone who achieves a great feat. Just thinking about how hard this person must have worked for this deserves all the recognition.

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes when i like someone i like them to win i would to be in that spot but that dont mean i want them to lose.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would look a better view or review on my game and try to learn what others done better then me and aply to my game :)

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
From my point of view, being happy for someone else's victory means that that person is my friend.
I couldn't say that I'm envious either. I'm simply indifferent.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
In every game there is a winner and a loser, the sooner a person learns to lose and win without offending anyone, the more he will be able to enjoy winning, even someone else.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Envy is a bad quality. Sometimes I might say that I envy with a white envy, but it's not right; it can serve as a stimulus to achieve success. However, if a person boasts and presents their achievements with such a shade, I can't sincerely be happy, and I become indifferent.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
how I would like to reach the finals of a big tournament, I have watched hundreds of times how others succeed and enjoyed it in my heart as a fan
I am not interested in other people's victories. First, I don't watch how others play. I watch how my opponents play only when it's important to me, that is, when I'm playing myself. If I finish a game in a tournament, I just get up and go do other things. I am not interested in other people's victories, I am simply indifferent to them.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During live game I am very happy with others having a great run and building huge stacks especially if they are good people. At the same time I am even happier if I am fortunate enough to do the same. I feel admiration for others' success, not envy and I try to learn from them.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Yes, many of us are envious. If you are not such a person, if you always rejoice at the victories and successes of other people, then I am happy for you, you are a rare person. You need to keep this state within yourself and not give in to envy. Moreover, if a person really thinks like this, then, logically, he does not criticize himself or humiliate himself.Therefore, if you have a little jealousy in you, then I advise you not to compare yourself with others. You have your own path. Everyone is born in different places, different families. They get different genes and upbringing. Everyone has a different environment.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Is depends if they win playing well I respect but when someone that play worst than me, not a lot.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sure! I try to tell other players "good hand", "good game", etc. It's like "The Price is Right", ya know cause congratulations are one of the easiest gifts to give. ;)

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Tak czy inaczej wziąłbym, podziwiam zwycięzców, nawet gdybym miał z nim ręce w górze, to nie mógłbym mu pozazdrościć. Może jestem nie na miejscu, ale taki jestem.
You're honest. To the most important. I'm not jealous. Playing with you — CC Members — is always nice. I am kind and kind. If I lose, I know my chips are in good hands:)
Many of you think I'm drunk:)
I am not drunk - I have not drunk alcohol for many years. Alcohol like an irresponsible gambler my life. This is not a drinker, and gambling needs to be attacked in the game of wpoker. start playing this year. But very recreationally the topic was taken up. Thanks to the CardsChat.com forum, I realized that poker is for what it was created. Poker for my destiny.
In general, I try to achieve success on my own. The victories of others only motivate me. If he wins, I can too. We are all equal. We have similar opportunities, especially when it comes to playing poker. There is a lot of knowledge - you just have to want to learn. Without it, it will be difficult to develop as a good player.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Chciałbym spojrzeć na lepszą opinię lub recenzję mojej gry i spróbować dowiedzieć się, co inni zrobili lepiej ode mnie, i zastosować się do mojej gry:)
I would like to play at least half as good as you pavel1111111:):):)