Do you consider yourself lucky?

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself lucky, of course because you make your luck with your own hands sometimes, but in my opinion everyone is born with a certain luck.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Not I think I haven’t no luck.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm quite unlucky in card games during some days... well being honest i'm very lucky during other days. :D

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
either you play too badly and you need to study a little and the results will appear, or you are already unlucky, then you can rest and hope that the down streak will pass

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Luck is very relative, especially in poker, if you win a few hands on the river with the worst hand, it doesn't make you lucky! Luck is winning the accumulated lottery by playing just one card at random!

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I consider myself a very lucky person.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not lucky at all, and do not trust in the cards heart.
Totally the opposite, never won anything in my life of any value. In poker I get my card 1/100 tries so that is not lucky just law of average's.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a realistic person, I don't believe in luck or bad luck.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Luck in poker is random. There are days, like yesterday, where I won 4 Bounty Builder satellites in a row from $0 and got a ticket to the Daily Main Event with a guarantee of $75000. And in the last two satellites luck was very favorable to me, as I was stalling the game time and played only on BB when I had less than 1 blind left. Still, I won 5 times in a row with trash cards like 86, Q3, etc.

Yes, in Main Event I unfortunately didn't get into the prize zone and didn't beat anyone out, so I didn't get any money. But it's a valuable experience and I actually believed that luck exists. As well as bad luck. Everything is random. :cool::D

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i didnt have bad luck i would have no luck at all

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The only luck I have is bad luck. 😂 seriously I don’t really believe in luck overall. Sometimes thing happens or don’t and that’s life.

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Sometimes in some hands or occasions, yes, but sometimes I don't want them to happen because there is karma and then we spend it that luck of the moment with mutually important occasions in our lives.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello. I have never considered myself lucky and I have never been, I have acquired absolutely nothing from luck. If I left it to luck, me and my family would starve to death 😕.
We always make new decisions in our lives, that's how we adapt and evolve in poker. If we have a little luck in the hand dealt, we have to take advantage and get the most out of it

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Luck is a significant but often underestimated factor in life. It introduces unpredictability and influences outcomes in various endeavors. Whether in business, games, or daily situations, luck can sway results, highlighting the fine balance between preparation and chance. Acknowledging luck's role fosters resilience, humility, and adaptability in an uncertain world.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well, if we talk about poker, I don't think I always play against weak players and they play terrible and don't even think when they play poker, but I have good family and friends in life so I feel happy around my environment I think yes I'm happy

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's the same story and I've also been very unlucky in poker lately. I really don't know what to do about it. The thing is, I've been living with the money I've won at poker and now I've lost everything in my account. I'm trying to get involved in free tournaments.

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I find I am just as lucky and uluck as everyone else. Have hot streaks and cold streaks. The numbers always even out in the end

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While I may not feel lucky at times especially in poker, I do still feel I am a lucky person. I have a wonderful family, a roof over my head, I have enough money for food, and I really can’t complain about the quality of my life. I may not be rich with money but I feel rich in other aspects of my life.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm very lucky with love as my wife is way out of my league by every measuring standard! Poker? I have ups and downs, I probably have more downs, but mostly they are my own fault.

MathMDI

MathMDI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Unfortunately I'm very unlucky at Poker, almost every situation where I needed luck ended up losing.