SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
More like your username shows that you already are shark :cool:
Interesting. In German a shark is called 'Hai'. A pretty weird coincidence, if it is one.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not consider myself a poker shark, a poker shark is someone who earns a lot of money playing poker and this is his main income! For me, poker is a hobby and I'm just trying to build my bankroll without any high expectations! I consider myself an amateur, but not quite a beginner, although I don't know much about poker yet! Good luck at the tables!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hahahaha I consider myself a fish in poker:p:D

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still think I'm not in full learning

G

GORA1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you consider yourself a poker shark

I don't consider myself a poker shark because I don't have enough qualities and time to devote to the game, training, as well as a bankroll that allows me to survive the crisis times!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only a beginner who hopes that there is no one better than him can consider himself a shark.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
definitely not, a lot more to learn

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Poker shark compared to who? The game differs from stake to stake. I understand some basic strategy but that doesn't mean that I can outplay the pros , basic strategy is not enough for that task.

I can play low stakes quiet well but I am the last person who can assess my strength as a poker player.

M

Mpennies

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought I was but it turns out I have a lot to learn, lol.....A LOT! Turns out the shark is whoever wins.

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you like Goldfish?

I'm not a shark -- yet -
still working on my table discipline

but I'm getting there

So, all you little Goldfish better Watch Out,
cause I'll gobble you up if I get a chance!

;)

TC

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there are no sharks here, that could be seen in high tournament income levels, the variance in these levels is more like luck.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no, there is no problem, if it were up to me I would only play limit holdem :) , but it is not as popular as no limit :)

A

ALLRUS79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The skill level of poker players is often compared (in a generalised way) to sea life. At the top of the food chain, you have the poker sharks. These are the best players; the long-term winners of the game. After that, you have fish: these are the game’s losers and are the part of the ecosystem that’s often preyed upon by poker sharks. And finally, if you wanted to take things even one step further, then you have “whales”, too, which are just larger-scale versions of “fish”.

Alex.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, sometimes I see my horseshoes escaping and hitting me back. Part of the game, for me is a joy, because I play it for fun.