Chips
tbh I never know whether i'm the one thats hot or if the RNG is hot for me

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, when everything goes as it should and every hand is won and I am in the stream aimed at winning.

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, when everything goes as it should and every hand is won and I am in the stream aimed at winning.

the main thing is to understand in time that the flow is over!:D

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree, the same goes for when everything goes wrong!

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning streak is good,but you must be patient because with that play you must lose all your stake

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do agree that when you are running well, results tend to improve, it is often linked to confidence but it can also be linked to the level at which you play at, the regularity of your play and the amount of times you are exposed to specific situations.
This is another good reason to keep notes on player and use every possible advantage you can at the tables.

Another useful thread for you to follow (from Cardschat of course) is as follows - https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/how-often-do-you-run-well-464019/

I wish you continued good luck at the tables.

Glenn

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes, indeed there are periods of play in which whatever you do you cannot lose; but you have to be aware that there will come a time when whatever you do you can't win:)

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Already this a few times with me, and several times with others in the meas, no matter what he realized, I play with everything and everything works out.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes with me and sometimes with others, no matter what, in between, I play with everything and it's okay.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sometimes it happens when you are on the wave, then you are on the wave, regardless of your game.

54m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes Yes Luck!! plays the bigest roll be SUPER HOT!!! anything you hit you shove you w1n any cards W1N, I seen a replay think it was on pokerstars im sure you guys familiar with Lena900 wow he was running HOT!!! I mean anything he shove with he hit the board, I must say he when all in about 10 to 15 times all in on that replay. End of story he took 1st place.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I truly believe when you are winning its a streak. sometimes you are just running great. what'd ya'll think?
Sure, there are winning streaks, but there are also losing streaks. Times when it seems you can't lose, and times when it seems you can't win. May your winning times outnumber your losing times.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get on hot streaks now and then and it sure helps my stack. It's the card dead time that seen to happen more often. Patience, patience, patience! It gets old to have to wait for a good hand for an hour but hopefully a hot streak will make up for it.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are days when I am lucky. And it is on such days that I try to play as much as possible. Such days can decide the result of the whole month.