Do table manners / poker politeness matter to you on the felt?

Janon

Janon

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah turning off the chat is a good idea if you are bothered by it kinda sad he congratz when he knocked you out but was upset when it happens to him wat a hypocrite :p

AkrAtos

AkrAtos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i beleive you should be able to say anything you want, and the other should be able to answer anything he wants, you can always disable chat, or look somewhere else, or live bring a mp3. the thing is after a player is out, he shouldnt be allowed to chat (too much)thats what i think, bad loosers are pretty much pathethic. he had nothing to do there after he lost, just a few words and thats it, anyway is his life, right.

SusieP

SusieP

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker players are the worlds biggest hipocrites. We whine about bad beats but then we push with AK and beat out KK, and for that we think our play is justified because of tells, mannerisms, etc. Poker has been a game of emotion its entire existence, lets not try to change that!

P

phemalephenom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think all the women will agree, this type of stuff happens less when we are around. Unless there is alot of beer flowing, men will usually act with more manners while we are around.