Dilema Time

Tino11

Tino11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After the farce that was Black Friday, I had a decent roll tied up on UB/AP. Since that happened and there have been no signs yet of anyone getting money returned, I have taken more and more money offline. I keep my poker money completely separate in a E-Wallet account to dip into to make the odd small deposit here and there. I have a couple of rooms with small rolls to play some league games and cash on another couple of rooms that I enjoy playing on. None of these accounts contain more than $100.

So I decided that my goal or this year was to try and improve my cash game, which is nothing more than ok. I have been getting ready to do this now for the last couple of months. I have HEM2 up and running, Pokerstove of course and a couple of other bits and pieces. I am busy reading a couple of new books, one on the psychological side of the game the other small stakes stuff [Good read so far BlackRain79]

The dilema is, where to invest this money. I have a roll of between $400 and $500 to use somewhere, but after BF, I am hesitant of where to play.

I am open to ideas and suggestions.

Toodle Pip ;)