The difference between poker sites

JblackII

JblackII

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're personifying computers. All the sites have RNGs with (assuming they are not rigged) identical probability distributions. They don't "decide" to do anything.

Hence the "lol" at the end of that statement. It was just a joke.

woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You get bad days, bad weeks & sometimes bad months. It comes & goes, So when you are having good days you have to make the best of them. No one can win all the time.

P

pokerdada

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeh, no one can win all the time, but how come I feel like I lose all the time, lol

P

pokerdada

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it just felt i get bad cards all the time, and the few time i get good cards, i got sucked out by somebody else. Can I get a break plz?

infinate8

infinate8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play more crap hands,the inferior hand on Jokerstars usually wins.
:rolleyes:
KJ beats AJ 33 beats AA etc etc.
But seriously the best thing to do is not worry about the cards you hold or the maths play position and outwit your opponents by judging what hand THEY are holding.

Last edited:
JblackII

JblackII

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it just felt i get bad cards all the time, and the few time i get good cards, i got sucked out by somebody else. Can I get a break plz?

Practice, practice, practice!!! Practice and experience are the best ways to fight against people suckin out. But either way suckouts are going to happen. Its a natural part of the game, albeit an annoying part of the game. Nobody can win without a little luck.

After watching someone get drawn out on, on the river...

"Theres no justice in poker"~ TJ Cloutier

JblackII

JblackII

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im for real, Damn FullTilt poker!!! I hate that site so much right now its unbelievable. I seen the worst hand win so many times tonight. FT is very bad for me.

I know this thread is old, but I had to vent that somewhere.