Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
What do you think? Do the good poker pros deserve millions?Why?

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Always be responsible only for yourself and never even try to think about who deserves what - in the end everyone will get what they deserve. Every day become the best version of yourself yesterday and you will be happy, even without millions.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course I deserve it because they tried and went on this path for so many years and now they get what they have worked for many years in poker. I am very happy for the many players who have become rich thanks to poker because it is their merit that they chose this path and if you think they did not deserve it, then go their long way and try it again

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
friend gets millions just for poker links

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Well, you can see DNegs for example(quite a few other poker vlogers too), how much work and passion he puts into this game- poker is pretty much his entire life and the love for the game didn't disappear even after so many years and/or making so much money from it... ask yourself will it be the same for you, will you still study a lot to improve your game after making 10/ 20/ 50 million just to keep up with the new changes?!(tbh I would probably stop playing after hitting a 'jackpot'); IMO this guys at the top that make a lot of money from different contracts- most of the time put a lot of work into it(lots of years of work and too many hours of grinding to count) and they are also the main reason the game of poker continues to grow at a great pace... so YES they deserve all the rewards they get!

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Whether you deserve it or not is not decisive for me. For me it is more important to be happy, yes a lot of money can contribute to that, but there are other factors that influence a happy life.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes of course. Professional poker players deserve millions. Professional football players deserve tens of millions. Professional actors deserve hundreds of thousands. Professional plumbers deserve hundreds of dollars. Each of us deserves something, and the amount we have or can receive directly depends on our skills, experience, patience and discipline.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I am not sure I am wise enough to judge who deserves or not what he gets ;)
It's a philosophical question :rolleyes:

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
they deserve the money they win, and those who lose don't deserve the money they lost

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

If you were to enter the Sunday Storm on pokerstars for $11 & placed 1st for $12,000. Did you deserve it?

What about the players who entered the WCOOP MainEvent this weekend? Do they deserve the $1 million?

None of the top pros came into the money for free. Your question seems to speak of them as if they're a famous Sports athlete... or Hollywood movie star.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just as any good worker around the world. I would say that I believe anyone does; the world gave us everything everyone needs, but human kind couldn't learn how to share it.
Idk, thinking about it, nobody deserves millions if is by the cost of others misery.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, of course they deserve. Everyone here knows how difficult is to be a sucessfull poker player, so, if they're able to be on the 0.1% of the players (I'm guessing this number), they deserve to win.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its like Ratt says, "What you give is what you get".

They put in the work why shouldn't they get paid.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Professional players play in tournaments where prizes amount to millions of dollars. If you are a professional and if you play in a tournament where the prize money is millions of dollars, then if you take the first place, obviously you deserve the main prize, that is, for example, a million dollars :)
.... or I didn't quite understand your question.

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Of course they invest in large or strong tournaments, and for a reason they are professionals, so if they play expensive investment tournaments, they deserve millionaire prizes. Just as sometimes they make up to 3 buybacks and lose, at the time they deserve to win.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't think so,that they deserve it. For two reasons.The first,that the role of luck is too big.The second is that they don't play against the best poker players,but who has money to play.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he deserves all that money because reaching that level requires a lot of time and dedication to have those achievements. So if they really deserve it.