Describe how this year went for you

G

Geldi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, this year a year of testing and training as I am new and still only lost. Lost $ 500 but got experience and I hope the next 2015 will be successful for me.

C

Caissa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no complaints. Started playing for real money in mid-October and built a bankroll to about $30 from zero. I'm also beta testing a database that I created to track my progress.

astrokiiD

astrokiiD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow for a few was a wonderful year :) lots of money, gj

EA2USN

EA2USN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I guess I only have a few more hours to meet my goal of making a million dollars this year playing poker so I better get back to the tables.

M

mel33erw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I have told my significant other that I want to be a professional poker player and quit my cush job. And I was told that once I get a 75K bank roll then I should feel free. Of course I have to start from free rolls no cash deposits allowed. My current online balance is .39 cents so I hope next year is better.

doncaster

doncaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker wise 2014 was average.Did better when I was learning lol !!!Now I think I know everything and fold when I suspect opponent has better hand,but often it is a beginner and I give too much respect !!
2014 is dead.
Long live 2015

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've posted my yearly review [old link~tb] if you're interested.

Your results are impressive to say you can fine
worked and what do you think this is enough for themselves or can be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

carsguitars777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
decent year for me, got back playing regularly from a prevoiuse year break, made about 6 grand mostly live.. next year I think I will return to more online as well as live. it took me some long hours to make that money though, but I love playing so I am happy

Last edited:
VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont know how to tell about this year,think it is good I found CardsChat in my life and many new friends here.