Dedication to poker

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many hours a day do you spend studying poker and how many hours a day do you spend playing?

I would preffer to tell in procents..for me its like 85% playing and 15% studying..
If you play in sites like unibet , i find it very dificult to study because it's a bit complicated with hand history but i like that site very much couse of no huds and so..

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I read the theory at every opportunity in the intervals between the start of the tournaments.
In general, I devote one day to theory and rest, and the rest days practice

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not want to waste my time learning poker, I play it and it is not the meaning of my life.

M

maxboy44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found trying to improve my chess by reading much too boring. I should imagine poker is worse. There is less to it !! That should get a few of the experts fuming

As far as I am concerned it is only a game not a profession.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, not as much as it is really necessary !!! Hand analysis and watching videos take me about an hour a day, unfortunately, I don’t have the patience to do it any longer, and I sit down to play)))

E

elias444

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I'm a recreational player; therefore, I try to spend 2 hours a day to study the game and watch and read on line as much as I can. And I could only play on the weekends maybe for 4 hours or more. I wish I had more time and money to play live poker, but life is to busy and I just try to make the best of it..!
Good Luck on Life and Poker..!

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ten years ago I was playing 10 to 12 hours a day. Now days after getting older and failing health, maybe 3 to 5 hours per day at the most.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A long time ago i'm not studying, but i really need it. I don't have the time, my energy, instead i play poker.

B

beavis22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have played so many years,studying poker now is useless...If i am home and awake i am usually playing...it is so fun:cool:

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really more of those who play to learn than sit down to study, one that other times that I enter the post to see their situations at the tables and I learn a little but of rest only game to improve

Daniel VanRiper

Daniel VanRiper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many hours a day do you spend studying poker and how many hours a day do you spend playing?
I tend to study tournament poker for an hour or two a day for only a week or two and then I play tournament poker video games for 3 or 4 hours a day for a week or two. Good Luck[emoji35]

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have how many set hours to study, but I know this is necessary if I want to make a profit! Lately speaking about poker has been very beneficial, and here in CC I learn a lot and still have a lot to learn from friends who share their ideas and experiences!