Decision Time

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright, so after withdrawing some money for a little extra spending cash, my BR currently stands at 500 dollars. I have been playing 25NL and doing fairly well, although I hit a little bit of a skid the last couple days. For some reason I am never happy with the limits that I am playing and always want to move up. I feel like I get bored with a limit after I have played it for a little while and my game starts to suffer. One choice is to take a chance and go up to 50NL, I will still have 10 Buy-ins, and I feel I am a very strong player so I don't think the chance of going bust would be too high. Or I could keep playing 25NL and grind it out and really try to stay focused and make my way up to $1,000 before I move up.

Edit: I guess one more option would be adding a 3rd, and eventually 4th table of 25NL to keep me busy.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Grinding is always the best alternative for proper BRM.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you expect any other answer other than "wait"? :)

Although the challenge of 25nl may get too easy, the money should still keep you interested. I made $16/hr 8-tabling which was more than enough to keep me going until my BR was big enough for 50nl...