Is Daniel Negreanu one of the best players of all time?

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he's a really good player and has improved a lot over the years to stay on top of his game. Have to give him credit since he's already has a lot of money and still works on his game.

H

hambone8239

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He's THE BEST in the world.

DNegs is the best poker player in the world. Why do I say this? 1. He can play every game required in the Poker Players Championship. 2. Even though he doesn't have the bracelets that Helmuth has, he's been playing in a time when the competition has been much harder.

He shows that he can play in this time and still compete in every game that he plays!

Kruel7y

Kruel7y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I admire him. I always happy to watch his play

P

PeterAztecCh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Crazy mind

I don´t how Negreanu exactly does, I've seen how he reads the others and puts them to think a lot. he achieves to distract to the players talking a lot too.

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me is Chris moneymaker the best of all 💪💪💪

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, he is one of the best poker players, such as Phil Ivey, Antonio Esfandiari and others.

Kiddk88

Kiddk88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's an amazing player.

If I was playing him, I'd do a Gus Hansen and go all-in every hand until i had a decent chip advantage.

K

KidA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Negreanu is really good... Whether or not he falls in the Stu Unger, Phil Ivey, Chip Reese tier is up for debate.

M

myuk1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i was playing against daniel negreanu i would only play really good hands and just try to avoid him in general haha. let him win the small ones. hes earned it at this point

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is the one who is learning constantly and I agry with you!!!He is worth following not only in poker but also in life>

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is the one who is learning constantly and I agry with you!!!He is worth following not only in poker but also in life>

I agree with your opinion, but my favorite is vovanbaron!

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with your opinion, but my favorite is vovanbaron!
I repeat you again that in my situation it s more like joke than truth)so plz
But it can be truth in future when I really become a pro.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure one of the best of all time. Too many skills in one person...just amazing and fun player.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i agree with u. Vovanbaron is my God!!!

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i agree with u. Vovanbaron is my God!!!
If I play like this and my poker level exites you so much I predict you ll organise a religious house in my name when I ll win the wsop!!!)

G

geordieneil

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without a shadow of doubt he's amongst the best mtt players, but personally i think he sucks at cash...... love the guy regardless, and his documentary is compelling viewing

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, he is a very strong and experienced player, but I think that he has recently started to play worse.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I play like this and my poker level exites you so much I predict you ll organise a religious house in my name when I ll win the Wsop!!!)

If it's your order, I'll do it in short time, Your Majesty!)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A better question is, what separates Daniel from the rest of the elite players? What skills and things is he doing that others aren't doing as well? I have some opinions here, and I've played against him in a wsop event several years back.

G

geordieneil

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but over a long period of time, he's worked to keep up to date with the game....... i certaainly understand your point, but the kid deserves credit for still being there

R

robcubus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes he is,.. & not only by the way he plays,.. its the most charismatic & intelligent player of the new era