Dangerous Acts While Playing Poker

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many times the tournaments are extensive and put us in a sometimes dangerous situation, in my case driving while I am in the tournament. What was your most dangerous experience? And was it worth it?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well for one, most states have laws preventing individuals from using devices while driving. Law or not, it is not safe to do anything with smart phone or portable device while at the wheel. Looking at the risk to gain aspect, was it worth it?

In my experience with poker, both live and online, there has been no safety hazard to report.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play Poker while a lightning storm is falling.

Advice always have a phone with a maximum battery to play in this case or leave it to play on a good day.

Attachments

• 640px-Boby_Dimitrov_-_Summer_lightning_storm_over_Sofia_2_by-sa.jpg
    640px-Boby_Dimitrov_-_Summer_lightning_storm_over_Sofia_2_by-sa.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 69
makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When I play poker I sit and play in a situation as comfortable as possible. Now, to drive and play, it is very dangerous for you and for the others around you!

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would never drive while playing poker. No amount of money is worth me risking my health or the health of the other people on the road.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I start playing poker, I always try to be as focused as possible on the game, because I know that concentration affects the result. Sometimes, while playing, I can drink beer or eat a sandwich, that's all.

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My most dangerous act while playing.....

Forgetting I am married...

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having a 24+ hour session can wreak havoc on your mind and body. So I’d say that’s the most dangerous thing I’ve done playing poker

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times the tournaments are extensive and put us in a sometimes dangerous situation, in my case driving while I am in the tournament. What was your most dangerous experience? And was it worth it?

Playing in underground poker clubs with armed opponents... yep... that would be the most dangerous

If I think about the amount of money I've sometimes put at risk that would also be considered a pretty dangerous situation

And from a long term perspective... just the lack of sleep that comes from staying up late playing those marathon poker sessions is fairly dangerous in the big picture

I think that sums up my list :)

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi tipejo767. Are you serious about playing poker while driving? If so, no one will top that one. As for me, I'm like forrow10, I used to forget my wife's feelings with me playing so many hours, and paying her little or no attention. That caused a lot of trouble and in the end it was a divorce.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have nothing extreme, especially because I play online, perhaps the most complicated thing is when sometimes I really want to go to the bathroom and there is a long way to go before the tournament break:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Playing poker while driving is, in my opinion, irresponsible madness. It is obvious that in this case there can be no question of patience or discipline, and it is obvious that good results can only be dreamed of. But most importantly, you are creating a danger for other road users, so your irresponsibility is simply amazing. I think you should be deprived of your driver's license and banned from playing gambling games.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

For my part, I have not passed these situations ... I would recommend that you do not do it anymore ... it is very risky to be driving you would cause harm to yourself and another person and you could regret it for a lifetime!

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be just as dangerous to play poker while crossing a congested avenue

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Sometimes during the game I can cook dinner. And this is probably my most dangerous experience. Although to be honest, I think that the concentration of the player is a very important factor that directly shapes the results of the game.

F

Foolsrushin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Boozed

I've ran up some bankrolls and then lost em because I got a little too drunk. I would recommend if you're serious about your bankroll and not just playing for fun, only have 1 drink while you're playing, or dont drink at all.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't remind any dangerous situation that I had while playing poker. I already missed few classes in college because I played poker until late in the day before, but that isn't really dangerous :)

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I avoid any dangerous situations. If I feel in danger, it is difficult for me to concentrate. That's why I only play poker at home in a comfortable environment. The most dangerous thing I can do is make a cup of coffee.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Please Please Please do Not drive and play poker!!! The roads are already too dangerous. It is never worth it! You could kill someone or yourself! :eek:

Last edited:
Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Good evening

Yes I agree with you. Your question is very good. Yes, in the past I used to play poker while driving, especially at work, and although I put the phone in front of the dashboard of the car, sometimes I find myself concentrating in the game and forget to drive, but luck and fate were on my side, thank God, because I did not sign Anyone is innocent in an accident since I did this reckless act and I would never forgive myself if it happened but about a year ago I stopped this irresponsible reckless act and decided to never play poker or anything like that while driving, because it really seems so easy Especially since the game of poker does not require more than one hand and one touch. This is a temptation for us as players.
Thank you again, I hope your post reaches many people

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most dangerous moment while playing live poker is when a very sexy pretty lady sitting right opposite staring at me with her pair of asset.
I freeze !

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
pretty dangerous for your wallet is playing WHILE DRUNK

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been on a construction site, working with a crane with overhead loads above me and been playing while landing loads. That’s pretty careless, even had someone say something about it.