D0n't Auto Log In

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use a password on my motherboard, can't start the thing up without typing in the password, and manually resetting the bios on a laptop is a hell of a chore. No point on a desktop though, as resetting that bios can take less than a minute.

sky4ever

sky4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow, they showed some short time profit at slots :D

as for the login issue, I always use the option to remember user name/password for everything but if I`m afk for more than 15 minutes my PC goes in stand by mode and after that, anyone trying to do whatever stuff at my PC they hit their heads against Windows Logon (passworded)

Last edited:
E

Ecomdan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aaaahahahaha!

Kids do the darndest things :)

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm guessing alcohol was involved.:p:p:p:p

Jayson745

Jayson745

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet it hurt worse knowing how hard it was go get the roll going. Starting from 0 is a pain to say the least, and what I've had to do a few times. Its not so much about the amount of money you built it up to, but what you could have built it up to from there.

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats a sore one. I dont have the kids problem anymore, all left the nest, but still a thought.

S

Sportsmenc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now you must kill kids. NOBODY could lose all your bankroll and be alive. Kill them all! Just do it! :)

K

Ksa555

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now you must kill kids. NOBODY could lose all your bankroll and be alive. Kill them all! Just do it! :)

Hmm, I am not sure it was good joke. Never bankroll costs more than child's life, even if it really was your joke. But as a some variant the strong measures must be, because children needs in lesson "what good is and what bad is". So, to give them a good flogging it is great idea (LOL!)

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The point about not using auto log-in is a good one, especially when a pc is shared or people can fire up your computer when you are not around. The 6-20 digit password isn't too difficult to punch in each time we want to play. The convenience of auto's has made us all somewhat lazy really which is fine when money or important stuff isn't involved. Worth keeping in mind.
Auto login makes it harder for hackers(key loggers) to hack your acount.

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I agree the auo log in sucks.
I always make sure it is set to sugn out every room I play in.
And also change my password every few days to the sites.
This way our 6 year old dosen't do that.

N

NFLD_REBEL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I had a roommate play on my poker sites while I was out, luckily he did not lose much money, just 20 bucks or so. I made him pay me back of course. I changed my passwords after that and no more auto log in. :mad: